• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have seen pictures of your boot. What did you do to your foot? How long have you been off? I dislocated my ankle and had a closed fracture. On Monday, they removed a brace and bandaging. Now I can wear a sock with a small air cast, looks like a splint more than a cast. My next appointment is for the Monday after Labor Day.

I just have a bad sprain. Its been seven weeks since it happened and I've been off work for five weeks. I had two ex rays and a MRI done. I have tendinitis and some fluid around my outside left ankle. The doctor said at this point it would have been better if I just had broken it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    :ugh:

Doesn't she want you to get better? :):

You'll have to come over and shoot. We can give her wine to take her mind off of it. :cheers:

She'll go for the wine part with out a fight but not so much for the shooting. She knows that I will over do it. I'm always up for some wine or beer. :D

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I just have a bad sprain. Its been seven weeks since it happened and I've been off work for five weeks. I had two ex rays and a MRI done. I have tendinitis and some fluid around my outside left ankle. The doctor said at this point it would have been better if I just had broken it.

Stir crazy yet? I am finishing up week three. I am ready to crawl the walls. Haven't been able to drive. Crutches suck! Hard to do anything.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    You got out of your boot and now im wearing mine. Fortunately its only when I go out because that thing weighs a ton. I have this pump thing that pumps cooled water around it and then some wraps for my calves to simulate walking so I dont get blood clots. I also have a tens unit that shocks me. It is pretty neat. Depending on the setting different parts of my foot will move. The body is a neat thing.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    One of our very own has made the infamous people of Walmart page. None other then our Apple loving, Glock shooting Jedi.

1f07320cd8cdf83148a4c68b9448a423.jpg

:):

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Stir crazy yet? I am finishing up week three. I am ready to crawl the walls. Haven't been able to drive. Crutches suck! Hard to do anything.
    I was going crazy at week three when I stopped working. This week I'm finally getting out of the house so that helps. I can't wait to get back to work. I'm luck that I did not have to do the crutches thing. From week three to five I spent most of the time in bed with my foot in the air watching Netflex, listening to the scanner and reading INGO.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    You got out of your boot and now im wearing mine. Fortunately its only when I go out because that thing weighs a ton. I have this pump thing that pumps cooled water around it and then some wraps for my calves to simulate walking so I dont get blood clots. I also have a tens unit that shocks me. It is pretty neat. Depending on the setting different parts of my foot will move. The body is a neat thing.
    I got use one of those water cooled pumps around my ankle and love it. They tried the shocking thing and that did not help at all.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I was going crazy at week three when I stopped working. This week I'm finally getting out of the house so that helps. I can't wait to get back to work. I'm luck that I did not have to do the crutches thing. From week three to five I spent most of the time in bed with my foot in the air watching Netflex, listening to the scanner and reading INGO.

Been tearing up Netflix, too. I'm about ready to break out the PS2. Not into gaming but, I hope it breaks up the monotony. Working on keeping up with INGO, too.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Me and Actaeon277 are going to meet up at Starbucks by Southlake Mall @5:00 if anyone wants to join use. Here the address 1613 Southlake Mall Merrillville‎ Indiana‎ 46410 It's the building just south of Tilted Kilt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom