• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    No problem, just figured I'd ask on here. Trying to help my buddy out, he's the same one that fixed up my SUV. I bought the parts and filled his gas tank for him.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Found a truck, but I need this "Do y have a hitch for the Reese rail system? We have the rails in the truck, but no hitch" anyone have one of these I could borrow?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I've been away a bit since last week ...

Gone three days at Atterbury (Appleseed). You guys missed an excellent full distance shoot. The best weather anyone could ask for in the first week of August. I love it. What other country on earth would allow civilians to walk around fully armed with AR's, AK's, M14/M1A'a, etc. on an active military base while the soldiers walk around unarmed? Say what you want but we are still one of the freest nations on earth ...

Came back to work 72 hours in four days. I got about 12 hours of sleep spread out over that time frame ...

Steel Plate Match at NPCCC today. The best weather anyone could ask for in the second week of August ...

Camping and shooting gear is laying about a foot deep throughout the basement. Momma is not too happy ...

Momma came out to shoot with us today ... not too shabby either ... she had a few sub 5 second stages. Momma was very happy ...

Son barely lost a step after a summer away from shooting. He had more than a few sub 4 second stages ... that's shooting from concealment with an IWB. I officially feel old now ...

GOW and Lady Ghost came out to NPCCC for the sole purpose of signing us in after the match and let my daughter take some shots at steel. Unfortunately, the match ran late. There were easily 75+ shooters with many of them shooting two platforms. My wife was getting a headache form the heat and we had to leave for a prior commitment. GOW and Lady Ghost were extremely gracious when we had to excuse ourselves after the match. They had arrived over an hour before the match ended and waited on us. GOW and Lady Ghost are a class act all the way. Thanks GOW ... keep your eyes peeled at the M&S for my thank you "card." Sorry you stopped by for nothing.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :blahblah: something about wd + npcc + apples :blahblah:
    lol

so how many people signup for the lake village appleseed?

At this time ... just one person pre-reg. There's room for thirty.

I gave up NFA Noob Day for this ... I hope more people sign/show up. If not, that one person should be the best Rifleman in NWI by the end of the weekend with some pretty focused instruction.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    @WD:
    I'd love to go to the Appleseed, however I'm getting married that weekend. Adrienne would S*** a brick.

I will be going one of these days.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @WD:
    I'd love to go to the Appleseed, however I'm getting married that weekend. Adrienne would S*** a brick.

I will be going one of these days.

Seriously? ... What better way to start off a life of marital bliss than a sunrise wedding followed by a day of shooting and then a night under the stars ... followed by another day of shooting! I think the Shoot Boss for the event can perform the ceremony.

BTW ... the event thread is started and the event is now on the INGO Calendar.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    so this morning i put this on the pc and piped it thru the syero speackers into the kids room.
    it used the laptop for it.

[video=youtube;fyZPXDDX8EI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyZPXDDX8EI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

woke up DS and DD at 6am since last night it was 12:40 and they still were plahing around.
    :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom