C.P.
    Here's what I got to play with today!!!:D
    DD89444A-57DF-434B-A81E-3376F8481775-7241-00000A4FC3880B6F_zps1882f380.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Seriously? ... What better way to start off a life of marital bliss than a sunrise wedding followed by a day of shooting and then a night under the stars ... followed by another day of shooting! I think the Shoot Boss for the event can perform the ceremony.

BTW ... the event thread is started and the event is now on the INGO Calendar.

She's actually at her bachelorette party right now, but I'll ask her tomorrow when she's all hungover and sick.
    I'll even take video of my ass whoopin' if you want.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Found a truck, but I need this "Do y have a hitch for the Reese rail system? We have the rails in the truck, but no hitch" anyone have one of these I could borrow?

Dang. I sold off my plate/mount for the ball-in-bed a month ago.

How high off the ground is the ball connect on the trailer? If it's not terrible, could take an adjustable hitch or a long drop hitch, reverse it for a long lift or flip and mount full height and connect to the trailer. Wouldn't suggest doing that under load but at least to get the trailer home.

I've towed a gooseneck on my tail hitch before, just needed a reversed hitch in the receiver. Again, wouldn't do it with a load, I hauled a new trailer home from the dealer and we didn't have a truck wtih a bedmount ball so we used an adjustable hitch reversed and set as high as it would go.

Do you have a truck with a receiver? I've got an adjustable hitch you can borrow if you want to use it to get 'er home.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Here HORSEY HORSEY HORSEY . . . come on little horse . . .

Walking along this morning on our multi-mile walk and there goes a stray horse passing by . . . he got corralled by one of the nearby residents . . . anyone missing a horse?

If you know of anyone missing a horse it's now at roughly 151st street and State Line Rd (Illinois side of the road).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Walking along this morning on our multi-mile walk and there goes a stray horse passing by . . . he got corralled by one of the nearby residents . . . anyone missing a horse?

If you know of anyone missing a horse it's now at roughly 151st street and State Line Rd (Illinois side of the road).

you should have done what WD would have done. shoot it with melensdad's rifle and then left the rifle behind. WD is famous for trying that with deer, turkey and little rabbits en route to winamac.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Ive been sitting here since thursday afternoon. No desire to play video games, the internet has become quite boring, not much is happening on the scanner, and I am not sleepy. I still have another 3 days before I am able to get released to kinda walk around and get out. I hate surgery. Then I get to look forward to it all over again at the end of the month with my other foot. With that being said, my day is not as bad as my girlfriends, who just had a colostomy bag explode on her.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Dang. I sold off my plate/mount for the ball-in-bed a month ago.

How high off the ground is the ball connect on the trailer? If it's not terrible, could take an adjustable hitch or a long drop hitch, reverse it for a long lift or flip and mount full height and connect to the trailer. Wouldn't suggest doing that under load but at least to get the trailer home.

I've towed a gooseneck on my tail hitch before, just needed a reversed hitch in the receiver. Again, wouldn't do it with a load, I hauled a new trailer home from the dealer and we didn't have a truck wtih a bedmount ball so we used an adjustable hitch reversed and set as high as it would go.

Do you have a truck with a receiver? I've got an adjustable hitch you can borrow if you want to use it to get 'er home.

No problem, my "old friend" backed out on the truck once they figured out I wasn't paying any money to use the truck, just a full tank of gas. So now still looking for a truck. Well actually I ain't looking all that hard, I tried, so I'll just keep my eyes and ears open while my buddy keeps searching.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    No problem, my "old friend" backed out on the truck once they figured out I wasn't paying any money to use the truck, just a full tank of gas. So now still looking for a truck. Well actually I ain't looking all that hard, I tried, so I'll just keep my eyes and ears open while my buddy keeps searching.
    You can haul a gooseneck like this.
    83590F5C-59F9-4D0F-A4A1-71820FD74A53-9370-0000119EBA4639A5_zpse4ad0ce2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom