• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Me and Actaeon277 are going to meet up at Starbucks by Southlake Mall @5:00 if anyone wants to join use. Here the address 1613 Southlake Mall Merrillville‎ Indiana‎ 46410 It's the building just south of Tilted Kilt.

Wish I would've sen this earlier, I would've. But now I gotta tow a boat for a buddy to Michigan city. Smh.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :whistle:
    MTSMAGSIN00PT00.1.jpg

Troy Ind. CBIR .223/5.56 30rd AR BattleMags w/ Pink Followers

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    lonehoosier & koutsevil: quit hurting yourselves. I know you've been on the mend, but sheesh. I broke my right foot, a year after I had broken my left foot. Both times I waited over 24 hours to get them looked at. My left foot was in a cast for 6 weeks and the boot for two or three. My right foot, I literally hobbled into the er, told them Iknew it was broke and wanted to know how bad. They wanted to cast it, I said no way in hell, i've got a boot & promised to wear it. I wore it for three days religiously, then only wore it at work and when I went for check ups. I was line dancing on it a week later. (there was a little captain involved for that)
    I am not looking forward to paying for that when I'm older.

Now, you boys get out to the range for therapy! There's benches, you can sit. Bring children to hang targets and haul things. :D

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I understand where you are coming from. I crawled out from under my bike and called 911 after seeing my ankle. I really wish it was that easy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      277.4 KB · Views: 23

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Also at bass pro they will price match. Just picked up some small and large pistol should be going back next week to get small pistol mag. Im glad its friday time to pop some tabs and empty some mags. thats a trademark of ironSY

but.. but... but.... 'fish pro' is sssssssssooooooooooo far away. =)
    still good to know I have a gift card from there and maybe I'll venture of to :puke: PORTER county and use it finally.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh! That looks like it kinda hurts.....

I imagine that the adrenalin kept the pain to a minimum. My shoulder hurts from when I hit the ground. My ankle really only hurts when I try and work it a little. Hopefully when the swelling goes down. the pain will subside. Haven't taken pain meds in over a week now.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I understand where you are coming from. I crawled out from under my bike and called 911 after seeing my ankle. I really wish it was that easy!

ouch! That is definitely not good. I didn't realize it was a motorcycle accident that was the cause of your injury. I'm glad it wasn't worse!

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    but.. but... but.... 'fish pro' is sssssssssooooooooooo far away. =)
    still good to know I have a gift card from there and maybe I'll venture of to :puke: PORTER county and use it finally.

trade your gift card for??? money ,shells,couple of high fives and when I say high its about 8'5" to my hand so thats gotta be worth something

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    8'5" i'll never reach it unless i get on lone's back. :rofl:
    i think it $20 need to check but sure we can trade if you like if and when i meet you.
    perhaps at sep meet & shoot.
    :( i wont be at the aug one. :crying:

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    8'5" i'll never reach it unless i get on lone's back. :rofl:
    i think it $20 need to check but sure we can trade if you like if and when i meet you.
    perhaps at sep meet & shoot.
    :( i wont be at the aug one. :crying:
    How about the meet and eat at quaker steak on the 25th?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    im not sure if im going to that either. this year aug is the bad month for jedi. its typically sep btw.
    --purple--
    besides the meet & eat is when i get to call multiple mwg, twg, rwg on u guys and hope the jbt make ya eat dirt. :rofl:

--end purple--
    i take it u will be at the meet & eat?

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    im not sure if im going to that either. this year aug is the bad month for jedi. its typically sep btw.
    --purple--
    besides the meet & eat is when i get to call multiple mwg, twg, rwg on u guys and hope the jbt make ya eat dirt. :rofl:

--end purple--
    i take it u will be at the meet & eat?
    Lol I would like to know what anyvof that means im scared now because I was bringing my baby boy. whats mwg...ect

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom