• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    checking in from Valpo hows everbody doing tonigh? Just trying to be nice and say hello

Do yourself a favor, join in and come to some of our events.

MEET & SHOOT at the Winamac public range on Aug 18. There is always a pitch in lunch (newbies are NOT required to bring any food) that is free to whoever shows up. Typically about 25 members show up with 100 to 200 guns. Everyone is willing to share. Once a month, rain or shine from March through November.

MEET & EAT on Aug 25. Typically smaller events, alternating between Lake & Porter county locations. There are typically a few of these a year.

None in August, but we typically have OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHTS at a cigar lounge in Schererville on US30. These are free events. No smoking of cigars is required. You are not even required to carry. But gun talk is mandatory. Typically these are held about 9 or 10 times a year.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Do yourself a favor, join in and come to some of our events.

MEET & SHOOT at the Winamac public range on Aug 18. There is always a pitch in lunch (newbies are NOT required to bring any food) that is free to whoever shows up. Typically about 25 members show up with 100 to 200 guns. Everyone is willing to share. Once a month, rain or shine from March through November.

MEET & EAT on Aug 25. Typically smaller events, alternating between Lake & Porter county locations. There are typically a few of these a year.

None in August, but we typically have OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHTS at a cigar lounge in Schererville on US30. These are free events. No smoking of cigars is required. You are not even required to carry. But gun talk is mandatory. Typically these are held about 9 or 10 times a year.

what he said^ :laugh:
    welcome to INGO and like the others have said, feel free to come to any NWI INGO events

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    2012 might be the right year in any case this occured BBBEEEEFFFOOORRREEEE the law change so probably why he just got a slap on the wrist vs the book thrown at him for a victimless crime that he committed. :faint:
    If you read the article, you see that it happened the day before.
    Jefferson was arrested with a Glock 9 mm semi-automatic handgun June 30, 2012, and was not carrying a license to be in possession of a handgun, according to court records.
    Our "justice" system at work.:rolleyes:

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    I plan on going to the meet & shoot this month. I posted in that thread of the stuff I will and can bring. Thanks for all the comments and hellos. If anybody needs fabrication of steel or welding or just to shoot the crap Im your guy

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    C9E0214A-AFAD-4990-9AB0-262AF3731618-21692-00000F6CDD3498B5.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I'm about to head up to the Lake County Government Complex and obtain my LTBC (license to buy cow), I'm tired of all this free milk.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm about to head up to the Lake County Government Complex and obtain my LTBC (license to buy cow), I'm tired of all this free milk.

:scratch: if u r getting a license to buy a cow then don't that mean you will have milk (for free) all the time?
    :dunno:

@lone
    that was NOT jedi nor Da PINKFather! They would not be caught dead riding a neno GREEN anything! PINK please or nothing!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, 4 on 2, or 4 on 1 could be a easily defensive situation.
    I love how they said "sprayed bullets". Maybe it's just me, but I would use the term "spray" when innocents are hit. I didn't see any note of that.
    In fact, it doesn't say much.
    4 people shot.
    So, was it 1 bullet per person? That isn't exactly spraying.

Geronimo Joe, I've got to ask. What the heck is your avatar?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So the city of Seattle has banned some highly offensive terms. It's about time somebody stood up and acknowledged the pain and humiliation the terms "Citizen" and "brown bag" (sorry I used the actual offensive language, just had to give you the full effect of the hurt and despair they cause). Thank You City of Seattle, spread your common sense and decency to the rest of the nation.

» City Of Seattle To Employees: ?Brown Bag? and ?Citizens? Offensive Terms, Usage Banned Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom