Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I still have a chair from the Meet and Shoot in July that someone left behind. Let me know if it's yours.
    PINK IT!
    Oh, wait, is it a blue folding canvas chair? It might be mine. Mine has a bass-pro embroidered patch on it. If not, PINK IT!

!!!!PINK IT!!!!!
    [video=youtube_share;b_Sin-CFF_w]http://youtu.be/b_Sin-CFF_w[/video]

I also hate them, but imagine how much higher the prices would be if they were not there. The prices keep going up because the government keeps printing money, that is inflation. To fight inflation we have stores cutting back on labor, because generally speaking labor is roughly 50% of the cost of the overhead of a retail location, so if you want low prices (or even just a lower rate of inflation) then expect less and less service.

Except both little Menards and big Menards only have 1 cashier. So at a little Menards s/he rings up your total and bags the stuff for you. At a big Menards s/he rings up your total and then waits! Menards is still paying the same rate and the same hours for less labor!

Sounds like you might own a business. :whistle:

You mean you don't want to give up all your profits and life savings so Jedi doesn't have to bag his own Hello Kitty stickers?

It's not fair! We have to redistribute his money. He did not build that. He had help and now he won't share! :n00b:
    And you best leave my kitty alone! :ar15:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Got good news from the doctor Friday no tears. I have a little tendinitis and some fluid built up around my ankle. Hopefully a couple weeks of some physical therapy and I'll be back to work.
    that is good news. When they looked at my x-ray and scans they flat out said a spiral fracture would have been better:n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :drool:
    possible new range bag for Jedi!!!
    s7_230921_999_01

Just a bit too much PINK but I think with some Hello Kitty stickers it might do. :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Walking along Hadrian's Wall from the North Sea/Eastern UK to the Irish Sea/Western UK

Anyone want to come with? LINK => Hadrian's Wall is a truly special place... - Hadrians Wall

LINK TO UK'S National Trails website for Hadrian's Wall => Home - Hadrian's Wall Path - National Trails

My wife and I are in the early stages of planning a walking trip. Its 88 miles from Wallsend on the east side of England (North Sea side) to the west end of Hadrian's Wall at an inlet to the Irish Sea. We are thinking a target date of sometime in late May or early June 2014.

Roughly 8 days of walking. But nights are spent at upscale B&B's, Castles, Manor homes, nicer hotels, etc. A car will transport luggage from each night's stop to the next, so walkers will take a moderate size day-pack with water, snacks, rain gear, etc, but your real luggage will be carried by vehicle. Breakfast is provided at each stop. Lunch and dinner is not provided as part of the trip, so that would be an added cost. As is transportation to and from the UK, and to/from the starting point/destination point.

I say roughly 8 days because there may be a 1 day side trip to another Roman area ruin that is off the actual wall route.

Per person cost of this trip is 575 British Pounds for the hotels, breakfasts, and luggage transport. The tour company also provides guide books, works out the itinerary, logistics, etc. Flights not included. Transport to the start and from the destination not included.

Anyone want to go? Seriously. Tour companies say they can accomodate groups. Kids are NOT welcome, this is an adults only trip.

A couple of the Tour Companies we are considering => Hadrian's Wall Walk - Hadrians Wall and Hadrian's Wall Walk | Walking Tours England | Walking in England

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Walking along Hadrian's Wall from the North Sea/Eastern UK to the Irish Sea/Western UK

Anyone want to come with? LINK => Hadrian's Wall is a truly special place... - Hadrians Wall

LINK TO UK'S National Trails website for Hadrian's Wall => Home - Hadrian's Wall Path - National Trails

My wife and I are in the early stages of planning a walking trip. Its 88 miles from Wallsend on the east side of England (North Sea side) to the west end of Hadrian's Wall at an inlet to the Irish Sea. We are thinking a target date of sometime in late May or early June 2014.

Roughly 8 days of walking. But nights are spent at upscale B&B's, Castles, Manor homes, nicer hotels, etc. A car will transport luggage from each night's stop to the next, so walkers will take a moderate size day-pack with water, snacks, rain gear, etc, but your real luggage will be carried by vehicle. Breakfast is provided at each stop. Lunch and dinner is not provided as part of the trip, so that would be an added cost. As is transportation to and from the UK, and to/from the starting point/destination point.

I say roughly 8 days because there may be a 1 day side trip to another Roman area ruin that is off the actual wall route.

Per person cost of this trip is 575 British Pounds for the hotels, breakfasts, and luggage transport. The tour company also provides guide books, works out the itinerary, logistics, etc. Flights not included. Transport to the start and from the destination not included.

Anyone want to go? Seriously. Tour companies say they can accomodate groups. Kids are NOT welcome, this is an adults only trip.

A couple of the Tour Companies we are considering => Hadrian's Wall Walk - Hadrians Wall and Hadrian's Wall Walk | Walking Tours England | Walking in England

Depending on my situation, I may be interested in something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom