• Status
    Not open for further replies.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Figured I would put the feelers out. Long story short: a fellow INGO member came over last night to load some 300wm that he needs for an upcoming trip. He has LEE dies and due to the bullet shape, they wont seat the bullet to COAL. Apparently there is a special plug available from LEE to fix this problem, but it will take a few weeks to get what is needed. Looks like I gotta fire up the lathe and make my own stuff...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Walking along Hadrian's Wall from the North Sea/Eastern UK to the Irish Sea/Western UK

Anyone want to come with? LINK => Hadrian's Wall is a truly special place... - Hadrians Wall

LINK TO UK'S National Trails website for Hadrian's Wall => Home - Hadrian's Wall Path - National Trails

My wife and I are in the early stages of planning a walking trip. Its 88 miles from Wallsend on the east side of England (North Sea side) to the west end of Hadrian's Wall at an inlet to the Irish Sea. We are thinking a target date of sometime in late May or early June 2014.

Roughly 8 days of walking. But nights are spent at upscale B&B's, Castles, Manor homes, nicer hotels, etc. A car will transport luggage from each night's stop to the next, so walkers will take a moderate size day-pack with water, snacks, rain gear, etc, but your real luggage will be carried by vehicle. Breakfast is provided at each stop. Lunch and dinner is not provided as part of the trip, so that would be an added cost. As is transportation to and from the UK, and to/from the starting point/destination point.

I say roughly 8 days because there may be a 1 day side trip to another Roman area ruin that is off the actual wall route.

Per person cost of this trip is 575 British Pounds for the hotels, breakfasts, and luggage transport. The tour company also provides guide books, works out the itinerary, logistics, etc. Flights not included. Transport to the start and from the destination not included.

Anyone want to go? Seriously. Tour companies say they can accomodate groups. Kids are NOT welcome, this is an adults only trip.

A couple of the Tour Companies we are considering => Hadrian's Wall Walk - Hadrians Wall and Hadrian's Wall Walk | Walking Tours England | Walking in England
    Hmmm, I wonder if I could get credit for doing this?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So police can't subdue a 95 year old man that was being forced to undergo a medical procedure. So they taser him, then shoot him with bean bag rounds. The man died of internal bleeding.

Authorities: 95-year-old dies after confrontation with Park Forest police - Chicago Tribune
    Nursing Home Resident Dead After Confrontation With Police | NBC Chicago

He was welding a 12-inch butcher type kitchen knife. The officer has to go home safety at the end of his/her shift don't you know.
    Besides 95 year old is a drain to the new Affordable Health Care Act. Think of the children... hum....
    ah the heck with it....
    [video=youtube;aCbfMkh940Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q[/video]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    He was welding a 12-inch butcher type kitchen knife. The officer has to go home safety at the end of his/her shift don't you know.
    Besides 95 year old is a drain to the new Affordable Health Care Act. Think of the children... hum....
    ah the heck with it....
    [video=youtube;aCbfMkh940Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q[/video]
    Wielding not Welding :facepalm:

Here's a definition for you.....
    wield[ weeld ]
    verb (used with object)
    1. to exercise (power, authority, influence, etc.), as in ruling or dominating.
    2. to use (a weapon, instrument, etc.) effectively; handle or employ actively.
    3. to guide or direct.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @frostysex
    :faint: sry gramer nazi jbt da u r!
    jedi will try hiz bezt 2 write more worser next tym O.K.?
    :p

besides how do u know the old guy did not weld a knife to his hand and that is why the jbt were so scared of manknife that they shot him? hum.... :dunno: :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Are you serious you don't know what jbt = JBT = Jack Boot Thug is!
    jack_booted_thugs.png

JackBootedThugs.jpg

Occupy%2BPortland%2Bjack%2Bbooted%2Bthugs%2Boregonlive%2Bcom.jpg

338-0201205253-atf-jack-booted-thugs.jpg

Perry%2Band%2BHitler%2BNEW.jpg

from Urban Dictionary
    Jack booted is a derogatory term used to describe an overly oppressive and authoritarian individual or group, often denotes violent tendencies. Thugs, thus described, are those in the service of an oppressive authoritarian, usually employing violence to achieve his/her/their master's goals.

Historical use of the term and how it became derogatory.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackboot

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    So I've been gone for awhile had a great vacation....did I miss anything important? Then I started reading random threads again for the first time in awhile and I'm annoyed by how, many people, portray themselves on here. Gotta love the entertainment ingo provides!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom