Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Eff menards i cant believe they have a person in the middle who scans it then you bag it and everyone behind you looks at you like an ass when your holding the line up. couldn't the person bag for or with you i wont go there anymore.

that was me today and the cashier just waiting till i was done before starting on the next person.
    wtf!!! that is no service at all. f*** that!!!

oh dont even get me started on aldi!:wallbash:

If you are running wire through it make sure you at least attempt to deburr the inside of the pipe so you dont cut the insulation off of the wire and cause a short.

how to bedurn? :dunno:

EXACTLY i feel like im getting ripped off prices keep going up and im getting less service!:rockwoot:

this

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jedi. Use a small file to deburr. Or you might get by with a screwdriver. Also, if you have a pipe cutter, there should be a pointy tipped attachment, for deburring.

Basically, when you cut the pipe, there will be sharp edges that might cut the wire's insulation. You want to remove the sharp edges on the inside to protect the insulation.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    @larry
    paint thr chair PINK its been 30+ days. :)

also ok will take a file to the pipe.
    Where are you running conduit? A pipe cutter is much easier than a hacksall. Do you have connectors to connect the pipe pieces together? Do you have a pipe bender?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    God help me I said I never would, yet here I am thinking about buying an Arsenal AK47. Why do some of the best quality things have to be the most expensive.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Got good news from the doctor Friday no tears. I have a little tendinitis and some fluid built up around my ankle. Hopefully a couple weeks of some physical therapy and I'll be back to work.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Anyone has a use for this? Been sitting in my shed for years and never use it anymore!
    79B80331-8ADA-4C6E-A0E3-59293B71E420-248-00000018D6561E95_zps2c09b757.jpg

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    SadClown-

I'm looking for a new forend for my 870 and would like it to have some grip to it ( not slick like the stock one) which would you recommend?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It may be late, but the old saying goes, better late then never.

I finally received a reply from the NRA concerning the youth day event. I just sent a reply,, so I'll see what they say. I let him know how the event last month went, the INGO website and how it will be an annual event. Once he replies I'll let you know what they say. Here's the email he sent me.

"Hello Andy,

My name is Zack and I have recently taken over the responsibilities for this Region of NRA. . . so I apologize that it has taken so long to get to back to you. There was a lot of paper work left on my desk so I am playing catch-up as best as I can.

I am unable to access Facebook from my work computer so I cannot check the dates of your event to see if it has already passed.

What are your scheduled dates for the event and how many people do you anticipate in attendance? I apologize if the event has already taken place. . . but it does not mean we cannot get something set up for your next event.

Best Regards,

Zackary N. Simonini
    Marketing Representative
    NRA Shows and Events
    11250 Waples Mill Rd.
    Fairfax, VA 22030
    Office: (703) 267-3714
    Mobile: (703) 789-1625"

I informed him that the next event would begin to be planned late this year or early 2014. And copied a piece of Jedi's AAR, including the amount of people who showed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    God help me I said I never would, yet here I am thinking about buying an Arsenal AK47. Why do some of the best quality things have to be the most expensive.
    Generally speaking its difficult to make quality products cheaply. You want the good stuff then you got to pay the price for the quality you desire. There are some exceptions in this, but not many.

I hate the self checkout lines. If I wanted to work for work for meijer, Walmart , etc. I'd pick up a job application.

EXACTLY i feel like im getting ripped off prices keep going up and im getting less service!:rockwoot:
    I also hate them, but imagine how much higher the prices would be if they were not there. The prices keep going up because the government keeps printing money, that is inflation. To fight inflation we have stores cutting back on labor, because generally speaking labor is roughly 50% of the cost of the overhead of a retail location, so if you want low prices (or even just a lower rate of inflation) then expect less and less service.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I also hate them, but imagine how much higher the prices would be if they were not there. The prices keep going up because the government keeps printing money, that is inflation. To fight inflation we have stores cutting back on labor, because generally speaking labor is roughly 50% of the cost of the overhead of a retail location, so if you want low prices (or even just a lower rate of inflation) then expect less and less service.

Sounds like you might own a business. :whistle:

You mean you don't want to give up all your profits and life savings so Jedi doesn't have to bag his own Hello Kitty stickers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom