• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    u want my ak? :dunno: its just the bottom of the barrel ak and u want it? :scratch: that is odd coming from you with so many nice custom guns.

Yep ... I've told you before ... I'll buy it off you when you're ready to let it go.

oh it gets better cause 3 of the 5 surgers had the red light on (fault error) as well. plugged in a tester and the circuit has an open ground as well. :faint:

but then again the 'workers' dont care so long as they have power its all good to them! :xmad:
    we have found so many violations on the 10th floor that its crazy!
    so much so that mgnt is looking to issue some new policy where if you are dasiy chaining (cause we fixed this 2 years ago) you are going to get a warning following by second offense a 3 day suspension.

Maybe you should have your coworkers poke around this website and see what happens to people that don't listen.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :puke: them some gross pics.
    i'm out of surge protectors and now have a pile of paperwork to do for next week.
    out of here in 10 mins anyways.

as for my co-workers this bldg has 3K people and trust me they dont care or think about it.
    heck when we do fire drills its a hassle to get them out the bldg in a quick matter.
    safety is just not a concern to them as I suspect its in most high rises.
    **sigh** in any case I need to work on the paperwork for my surges good day all.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    ALMOST got the '67 Jeepster started.

Fixed a couple of bad garden hoses by cutting them and replacing the ends.

Pumped 350 gallons of diesel fuel into the steel diesel tank from the back-up storage tank. Down to the last 750 gallons of diesel. I have about $1 invested in each gallon, started using it when the price of diesel hit $3.50. Its taxed 'road' fuel so I use it in my Jetta and my tractor.

Hauled a bunch of stuff out to the 'burn pile' down in the valley.

Did a very little bit of cleaning in the workshop, got a lot more to do, but its a start!

Actually feel like I accomplished something today, and its still EARLY.

did a lot more then me. I drove to CVS to pick up another prescription, went through the drive thru instead of going inside. On the drive home I seen AMVets collecting on the corner, so I threw a buck in the jug, pulled in my driveway. And now I'm watching the news.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well I also got a new chain installed on the chainsaw and cleaned out the inside of the saw. Amazing how greasy/dirty the inner workings of a chainsaw can be. Then I installed a hook on the wall and hung up my backpack sprayer.

Arthritis is kicking in, going to go take a couple Aleve.

Have to leave the house soon, dropping Melen off at a graduation party over in Olympia Fields. Will have to go and pick her up at 7.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well I also got a new chain installed on the chainsaw and cleaned out the inside of the saw. Amazing how greasy/dirty the inner workings of a chainsaw can be. Then I installed a hook on the wall and hung up my backpack sprayer.

Arthritis is kicking in, going to go take a couple Aleve.

Have to leave the house soon, dropping Melen off at a graduation party over in Olympia Fields. Will have to go and pick her up at 7.

going to stop for a cigar while you wait?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well I am going to the lounge. Should be there about 4:15.

I'm taking:
    • Instruction manual for a heater for GhostofWinter
    • Table for The Only Qualk
    • Hedge trimmer for Dansgotguns
    Amazing what you find when you clean the garage. Sadly I didn't find what I was looking for :(

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    (singing)
    Happy Birthday to T_Star.
    Happy Birthday to T_Star.
    I can't think of anything smart to say.
    And neither can you.

Happy Birthday T_Star.

Jedi, people don't think. And they don't worry. They haven't been in a fire. And if they have, it's someone else's job to get them out. Then, they will be mad cause someone else didn't MAKE them do things right.
    It's depressing and sad.
    I know it's always been that way. It just seems like the percentage of people thinking and caring is getting less.
    I've been in fires. And I've been ON FIRE. Trust me, people look at me like I'm possessed when I go on a tirade about electricity and fire.

And don't get me started on what happens when I see on the news that someone's little kid burned alive and they blame the landlord for not replacing the batteries.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got the house where I could finally have a pool party.
    The temperature dropped. Brrrrr. Fortunately, the pool was warm. I need a new temp. gauge though, both are broken.

And the burner on my grill......... rotted and filled with peanut shells from a rodent that was stealing them over the winter. Filled up the whole grill.
    Now, do I replace the burner, or invest in a decent grill???

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, people don't think. And they don't worry. They haven't been in a fire. And if they have, it's someone else's job to get them out. Then, they will be mad cause someone else didn't MAKE them do things right.
    It's depressing and sad.
    I know it's always been that way. It just seems like the percentage of people thinking and caring is getting less.
    I've been in fires. And I've been ON FIRE. Trust me, people look at me like I'm possessed when I go on a tirade about electricity and fire.

And don't get me started on what happens when I see on the news that someone's little kid burned alive and they blame the landlord for not replacing the batteries.

& thus why I hate playing health & safety since no matter how much I fix or ensure the equipment is protected I have no control over the ...... link in the chain which is the .... ..... ..... worker.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    aaaahhhhh
    quadruple pass shave and now I'm as smooth as
    new-april-005-786522.JPG

:woot:

Hate shaving!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Happy Birthday T!!!!!!

well I made it back safe and sound from Lynhood! CC the whole time, I feel naughty!

Make sure you take a HOT, STEAMY shower to get all that corruption and sneak of going to IL off of you. :puke:

A little stubble will make a man out of ya Jedi! :D

I don't want to be a man. I'm only 5 and a boy. You can be an old man like melensdad. :rofl:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Almost got the Jeepster started . . . Again.

I'm getting closer. Battery is on the charger now, will try again in the morning. If this starts then DarkKevin gets the credit, looks like it may have been a dirty carb/stuck float and not a bad fuel pump. At least I'm thinking that may have been the problem.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Reminds me ... when I am done with the Atterbury shoot next weekend, we need to get together and get you some decent pics so your stuff will sell ... especially that carbine.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Reminds me ... when I am done with the Atterbury shoot next weekend, we need to get together and get you some decent pics so your stuff will sell ... especially that carbine.

sure... sure....
    I'm not in any rush. It sells, it sells, it does not sell that is OK as well.
    I'm seriously thinking of getting a 2nd job (part time weekends) just to speed up the rifle fund. :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom