• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    1. The goverment complex is of-limits because carrying on jail property is considered trafficking with an inmate.
    2. The Lake County fair is run by the lake county agricultural society, they can make any rule they want.
    3. The pre-emption law says that political subdivisions may not make any rule, ordinance, etc., regarding firearms.
    4. I had Schoops' last night. I haven't had any fast food in while and it make me sick...too much grease.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Bob, here's the summary of the movie I told you about "An American Carol"

David Zucker directs a star-studded cast in this topical comedy about an unpatriotic documentary filmmaker who wants to abolish the Fourth of July holiday -- until he's visited by three ghosts who beg him to reconsider. Can the spirits of America's past, present and future spark a change of heart? Kelsey Grammer, Jon Voight and Dennis Hopper star in this Charles Dickens–inspired fable that skewers the well-known work of director Michael Moore

it is available on Netflix.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I crossed into enemy territory and took the family up to Miner-Dunn.

That means I was FARTHER NORTH than Jedi!

Burgers are almost as good as Schoops (not quite) but the fries are the best in the world. Oh, and they give you orange sherbet to dip your fries into . . . because that is way better than Ketchup on fries.

Steak n Shake is a good southern favorite, but Miner-Dunn is better, and locally owned.

miner-dunn is :puke: i cant stand their stuff. its no where near the quality of schoops more like steak n shake but more $$$ then steak n shale which is really bottom barrel of burgers before you get to mcds/burger king.

what jedi has really wanted is a blackie's burger for a while now those are big and juice.. :drool:
    but nothing can beat a ruby's burger... :drool: too bad that is back in san diego, oceanside and west coast only. :crying: and i'm never gonna get a chance to eat one again. :crying: :crying:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i quit cold turkey wendy's when they introduced that new dave's burger. talk about a :puke: burger! have not had wendy's since that intro and wont until they get rid of that gross ..... thing!

mcd i liked the angus burger deluxe it was actually tasty but way too many calories/fat but they have taken that away so oh well...

bk its been forger since i have had it. it just not anywhere i go and i end up at other places instead.

:drool:
    ruby's.....
    :drool:
    :crying:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1. The goverment complex is of-limits because carrying on jail property is considered trafficking with an inmate.
    2. The Lake County fair is run by the lake county agricultural society, they can make any rule they want.
    3. The pre-emption law says that political subdivisions may not make any rule, ordinance, etc., regarding firearms.
    4. I had Schoops' last night. I haven't had any fast food in while and it make me sick...too much grease.

u r sooooo late to the party as such that is why schoops made u sick.
    :rofl:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    miner-dunn is :puke: i cant stand their stuff. its no where near the quality of schoops more like steak n shake but more $$$ then steak n shale which is really bottom barrel of burgers before you get to mcds/burger king.

what jedi has really wanted is a blackie's burger for a while now those are big and juice.. :drool:
    but nothing can beat a ruby's burger... :drool: too bad that is back in san diego, oceanside and west coast only. :crying: and i'm never gonna get a chance to eat one again. :crying: :crying:
    You like things big and juicy? :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    btw why are they called smart phones if they are dumb when it comes to battery management.
    this dumb phone needs to be on a charge just about all the time. :xmad:
    this aint the droid i'm looking for... :p

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So can you or can't you carry at the LC Fair? :scratch: I'm confused now...

or is that what #3 is for?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So can you or can't you carry at the LC Fair? :scratch: I'm confused now...

It is NOT illegal to carry at the fair grounds for **any** event or just if you decide to go on a non-event day. Now when the LC fair is going on since its a private event on public land per the law they can ask you to leave if they see your glock (:p). if you dont leave then you are treaspasing on a private event and bam! arrested.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It is NOT illegal to carry at the fair grounds for **any** event or just if you decide to go on a non-event day. Now when the LC fair is going on since its a private event on public land per the law they can ask you to leave if they see your glock (:p). if you dont leave then you are treaspasing on a private event and bam! arrested.

that stupidness of the law came about because of the f*** indiana colts owner!
    since the f*** colts play in a public stadium the f** owner of the colts wanted to make it GF so the law was written with that private event on public property clause. f** a**!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom