• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Now take into account at this time I am currently medicated. So my facts mey be distorted. Plus I haven't studied Illinois law on the sinker extensively.

Whencj reminds me I need to call me primary doctor tomorrow and see about getting refille for the foodie and Valium. I only have 8 of sand left. Which shoul actually slept me to at least Monday. But it never hertz to be proactive.

have a Greg nigh all, sleep tight and ont let the bed bugs bite.

:rockandroll:

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    hey guys, my mom had an emergency and I needed to take her to the hospital,
    and now that I am here I realize that i am carrying. am I ok legally? or not?
    I completely forget as far as hospitals.
    I am at Munster Community

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    hey guys, my mom had an emergency and I needed to take her to the hospital,
    and now that I am here I realize that i am carrying. am I ok legally? or not?
    I completely forget as far as hospitals.
    I am at Munster Community
    You're fine, if they see it they'll likely complain, but no laws broken. Hope moms ok!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone have a pair of these sitting around?

I didn't see any at Blythe's (Griffith) the other day and I didn't notice any at Cabela's either. I'll check again soon but I thought I would ask here first. I ordered a pair from Botach but they are on backorder.

PM me if you have some and are willing to let me borrow them. Thanks!
    i don't know if you do the eBay thing but there are tons of those on there. Just search for QD swivel.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    BMV finally got off their butts and processed my certificate of compliance from my insurance company.
    This means back out on the road soon though. FML

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    i don't know if you do the eBay thing but there are tons of those on there. Just search for QD swivel.

Naw ... no eBay. No interest in signing up. Checked them out though and there's no one, that I could see, selling the mount only. It's either the swivel only or both. Some of the stuff looks scary (low bid). The good stuff is priced premium as well.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll keep checking to see if what I need pops up. Maybe Botach will deliver in time.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Naw ... no eBay. No interest in signing up. Checked them out though and there's no one, that I could see, selling the mount only. It's either the swivel only or both. Some of the stuff looks scary (low bid). The good stuff is priced premium as well.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll keep checking to see if what I need pops up. Maybe Botach will deliver in time.

my favorite......http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...nt&sprefix=qd+ra,aps&rh=i:aps,k:qd rail mount

28.79 from amazon, in stock. we have a prime acct and can get you free two day shipping or 3.99 overnight if you need it asap. just let me know by tomorrow noon, we're leaving on vacation.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think that would be ok, just no oc, Illinois is a cc state, I believe. And also a must inform state if I'm not mistaking.

now the way I read the law, if you do drive in Illinois and get out of your car to buy a hamburger or whatever. You can leave your loaded weapon in a container or locked vehicle.
    It is not must inform. It is must answer if they ask.

If you leave your car you can just lock it in the car.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    Going to willow slough today at 11:00. Can anyone give me the rundown of how this range operates? I.e. how do you set up your targets, do you bring your own targets, can you guy them there, can I bring high powered rifles, do I sign in, etc?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Going to willow slough today at 11:00. Can anyone give me the rundown of how this range operates? I.e. how do you set up your targets, do you bring your own targets, can you guy them there, can I bring high powered rifles, do I sign in, etc?
    I have not been there in many years, but they do NOT have a shop there so you have to bring and hang your own targets. The range was a very minimalist range. Backstop and benches. Nothing fancy at all. There is a Range Officer, you do sign in. There was never any limit on the caliber and centerfire rifles were always fine, maybe they restrict .50 BMG but I don't know.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    I have not been there in many years, but they do NOT have a shop there so you have to bring and hang your own targets. The range was a very minimalist range. Backstop and benches. Nothing fancy at all. There is a Range Officer, you do sign in. There was never any limit on the caliber and centerfire rifles were always fine, maybe they restrict .50 BMG but I don't know.

thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom