• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    According to the law you don't have to carry it. You just have to be licensed. I think BillB has the old wording of the law to show you the diffrence.

The old wording was "being in possession" or something very similar. The new wording is "being licensed." Two different things.
    You must be in possession of your DL when driving, but I do not have to be in possession of my radio license while transmitting.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hey, I don't know if you guys ever checked it out. But Indiana has an unclaimed funds site run by the treasurers dept. I found $40 for me, but also found over $3,000 for one of my cousins. I just typed in my last name, the money I found for me was my dads. And the money I found for my cousin was her moms. I also found $100 from my dads on the Illinois site.

but check it out the insiana site is https://indianaunclaimed.gov

i forget what the Illinois one was, but I found it through the states website.

So far it seems easy, I made a claim, theyll mail me a form and I'll sign it and send it back probably with my dads death certificate. But I don't know, haven't got that far yet.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Screenshot_2013-07-17-15-09-56_zps920a8bc0.png

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ok I've ****ing had it. This little bastard yellow finch keeps landing on my car and crapping all over the passenger side door and mirror. It must die. If I lived on the other side of 231 I could just shoot the ****er because I think that's unincorporated Cedar Lake.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    first off.... advertising your house for $179,900 and saying your a "MOTIVATED SELLER", than me offering $168,900, and you countering to $178,900, does NOT qualify you to be a motivated seller

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Maybe not my MVR, but truck drivers also have something called a DAC report and it goes on there as a non DOT preventable.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Maybe not my MVR, but truck drivers also have something called a DAC report and it goes on there as a non DOT preventable.
    I would not worry about your DAC with those two company's as long as your driving record and CSA comes back clean you should be good to go because that is what they are looking for. The higher paying company's know that DAC is bull****.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I also have 2 speeding tickets from a while ago. One in 2003 and another in 2008, so the points have fallen off, but they're still there. If the pattern holds up I'll get another before the year is up. lol Maybe I'll just be careful in IL for the rest of the year.

I'm not too worried about those, though. Doubt Schneider would have hired me if they mattered.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Hey, I don't know if you guys ever checked it out. But Indiana has an unclaimed funds site run by the treasurers dept. I found $40 for me, but also found over $3,000 for one of my cousins. I just typed in my last name, the money I found for me was my dads. And the money I found for my cousin was her moms. I also found $100 from my dads on the Illinois site.

but check it out the insiana site is https://indianaunclaimed.gov

i forget what the Illinois one was, but I found it through the states website.

So far it seems easy, I made a claim, theyll mail me a form and I'll sign it and send it back probably with my dads death certificate. But I don't know, haven't got that far yet.

Got $178. Printing out the form now...lets see if I actually get it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I also have 2 speeding tickets from a while ago. One in 2003 and another in 2008, so the points have fallen off, but they're still there. If the pattern holds up I'll get another before the year is up. lol Maybe I'll just be careful in IL for the rest of the year.

I'm not too worried about those, though. Doubt Schneider would have hired me if they mattered.
    I would try what's the worries that could happen they say no. I've heard Holland in Southbend IN and in Joleit IL. are hiring too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom