• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well, that was stupid (not surprisingly). Oooooh, I can buy an AK or .50 rifle in a private sale.:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :faint: :faint: :faint:

That was the most pointless "news" report I have seen all week.
    Damn, I was hoping to learn something new. I had high hopes of visiting the Strack & Van Til parking lot to do some weapons of war shopping. Got a few things on my list that still need to be checked off.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Yeah, lay off you Griffith Snob! :laugh:

Ya see how us rednecks protect each other, you thugs gotta even watch your backs with your own! :p

Besides, I said "Pardon my Stupidity"
    also another thing us rednecks do.... Talk to others with respect (except to thugs)

*insert purple where you feel needed* :rolleyes:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Damn, I was hoping to learn something new. I had high hopes of visiting the Strack & Van Til parking lot to do some weapons of war shopping. Got a few things on my list that still need to be checked off.
    Psst, I know a guy, who knows a guy that could get you what you need. But only meets at Casey's! :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah, lay off you Griffith Snob! :laugh:

Ya see how us rednecks protect each other, you thugs gotta even watch your backs with your own! :p

Besides, I said "Pardon my Stupidity"
    also another thing us rednecks do.... Talk to others with respect (except to thugs)

*insert purple where you feel needed* :rolleyes:

sj residents are neither thugs nor rednecks. they are something even lower than anti-2a liberals.
    ;) so :p

jedi would own a glock and use an apple product before he moved into a house in st john.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    sj residents are neither thugs nor rednecks. they are something even lower than anti-2a liberals.
    ;) so :p

jedi would own a glock and use an apple product before he moved into a house in st john.
    True but someone has to claim them, just like someone has to claim Jedi!

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN

We used to mess with our Service manager, He lived in Judson, about his heritage. From what I was told, Kentucky hillbillies tried moving north to get jobs at steel mills, they ran out of money in Judson and just stayed there.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Then again, I'm not a fan of the grip angle of the Glock. I tend to shoot high with a Glock, probably because I'm so used to the grip angle of the 1911.

I'm a huge fan of the CZ75 and have a bunch of those, its my house gun. Thought about that as a carry gun too. Glock is a bit lighter, figured I'd give it a try. I have to say that it was easy to carry the G19 today. Wore a Galco KingTuk in a pair of cargo shorts held up by a Cabela's Double Duty gun belt. Despite the fact that the holster was still pretty stiff, it was a comfortable carry. Light weight of a Glock is a pleasant change from the double stack Detonics 1911. Same basic size, but more weight in magazine and a bit more weight to the gun.

I have a CZ 2075P that I have been thinking about getting rid of. You are welcome to try it out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    . . . I have a CZ 2075P that I have been thinking about getting rid of. You are welcome to try it out.
    That is one of the "RAMI" sub compacts? Nifty little guns. Thanks, but no I'm not interested. I've made up my mind, already bought the holster and have already started carrying the G19. But I do appreciate the offer. That is one of the nice things about the NWI INGO group, we all tend to help each other out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    REMINDER BUMP for NEXT THURSDAY EVENING and the Open Carry event => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-night-2-~-july-25th-persecution-witless.html

Since we know that JEDI was tried in abstentia last month, seems like this month he should be burned at the stake for crimes committed against South of 30 rednecks, bubbas and hayseeds.

Thursday July 25th ~ 6pm to 9pm

Oh, and we are having an Open Carry night at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, complete with guitar player and snacks

As always, cigar smoking is OPTIONAL. Open Carry is also OPTIONAL.

We will be featuring ESTEBAN CARARRAS cigars. (Personally I think the "Cupa Cabra" is THE cigar to try if you want to smoke, the "5150" is pretty intense and a great cigar too)

Guitar Player from 6pm to 9pm

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anyone have a pair of these sitting around?

I didn't see any at Blythe's (Griffith) the other day and I didn't notice any at Cabela's either. I'll check again soon but I thought I would ask here first. I ordered a pair from Botach but they are on backorder.

PM me if you have some and are willing to let me borrow them. Thanks!

Last edited:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Soooooo, just a thought. Since we're now ok to carry on our person in illannoy in our vehicles as long as we don't leave our vehicle for any reason, what about guys like me on motorcycles? Assuming I don't get off for anything while passing thru (maybe passing thru to Milwaukee)
    I know, probably someone, preferably not me, needs to be the test case, just seeing what INGO thinks. I've cruised state line rd southbound (illannoy side?) plenty of times, even OC, but if for some reason I ever got stopped I'd definitely pull over to Indiana side such as a parking lot or driveway.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think that would be ok, just no oc, Illinois is a cc state, I believe. And also a must inform state if I'm not mistaking.

now the way I read the law, if you do drive in Illinois and get out of your car to buy a hamburger or whatever. You can leave your loaded weapon in a container or locked vehicle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom