• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well the good news is its not expensive, bad news is I can't afford it. Should be under $100.

More bad news, just looked and seen, my 6 month car insurance payment is due tomorrow, the 15th.

Looks like I'm gonna sell the 500... My baby, because I can't sell my carry gun. And I'll talk to the insurance company tomorrow and see if I can go on a monthly plan. Which would mean the 500 would pay for my truck repair, insurance payment, gas, prescriptions and doctor appointments.

Man it's going to take a while to get back up after I get back to work. I'll be down to my Sig, hi point and shotgun.

Good news is I'm done with all my medical testing and see the neurologist on Thursday. So hopefully ill get some answers and treatment options.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    I got a Savage 110 model in .308 with a bull barrel. Anyone want to try putting some rounds through it? I can't group the thing for crap, all over. I want to take me out of the equation and see if anyone else has the samw issue.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Parts should run around $90 according to autozone. So not bad, I was expecting a lot worse. Was thinking I might of had to sell my carry gun also. Thankfully I won't.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Noise to one side or the other isolated is normally indicative of CV issues. Notice, unless you do a lot mire left turns than right ( nascar maybe?) the other side is usually close on lifespan. Not trying to be a bummer, just a heads up.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    I'd wait, maybe with the parts money in a coffee can "just in case it's needed elsewhere". Mileage (amount of wear at xxx,xxx) all depends on driving style, tires, weight, etc.

jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Went to winamac for the first time today with my buddy who got out of the reserves a while back. Had a great time and didn't shoot too awful after zeroing iron sights on my AR at 100yds:rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don't even bring it!!!!!!

you know he won't go there......:D

Correct I send "my people" to pick things up from there. :yesway:

I got a Savage 110 model in .308 with a bull barrel. Anyone want to try putting some rounds through it? I can't group the thing for crap, all over. I want to take me out of the equation and see if anyone else has the samw issue.

Bring it to the Meet & Shoots we will be glad to help you out.

I also have one that you can borrow anytime.....you do only live a few blocks away:)

Thanks doing some PMs with melensdad right now but I will keep you in mind, TRON dude!
    tron___buzz_enters_the_grid_by_iamclu-d35f8uh.jpg

It was a pre-emptive strike against you agreeing with my "I can be an a****** sometimes" comment. :)

aaaahhhh it went over my head. :facepalm:

Went to winamac for the first time today with my buddy who got out of the reserves a while back. Had a great time and didn't shoot too awful after zeroing iron sights on my AR at 100yds:rockwoot:
    Should have been there yesterday. :whistle:

jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Should have been there yesterday. :whistle:

I had to work yesterday, I will check out a meet and shoot soon. I also wanted to get there early have the range to ourselves so we could get used to it. Now that I know how nice a place it is and my sights are true I will try to make it out more often.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

How good are your scope mounts? If you are a TERRIBLE shot then maybe it's you. Likely it's the mount or scope or combo of both.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Pretty sure it's scope related. Ever so slight parralax it seems. I mean I was having serious issues holding 3moa at 225yd with factory rounds. I gotta put together rounds for some load development and try to see wehat the rascal likes. I'm gonna pull a known to be good VX3 off another rifle and try it again. I want this gun to work so badly, I hope it pulls itself together in short order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom