• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Well, another ding. Still feeling like crap. Dogs ran out of dog food. Ran to the store to get dog food, and my truck started making some funky noise when I turned the wheel to the left. Have a buddy coming to look at it, to see what it'll cost me.

And since the RR retirement board still hasn't started my sickness benifits, still processing, my paychecks are short just over $500 every 2weeks. After paying bills, groceries, dog food, prescriptions for myself and dog, gas and cigaretts I'm basically left with roughly $25 dollars or less. To make a long story short, I may be selling my sig and the 500. Since I've slowly been fixing up the house, until I got "sick" my savings is depleted, and I've been using that extra $1000 or so a month for supplies, and haven't been saving.

Who knows when the RR retirement board will be done processing my claim and actually pay me. I have one Vicodin and one Valium left. So I'm saving that for a really bad day. Oh well, stuff happens.

Still?? Wtf

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Obama wants us to honor Trayvon Martin.

So just curious if any of you guys have worked up a recipe yet.

I'm think 800x under a paper disk with a 3" hull full of skittles.

did he say that? when? where?

dansgotinfractions u missed a good even

man Da PINKFather looks like a f00l with that outfit. y so u guys put up with him. :rofl:

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Well, another ding. Still feeling like crap. Dogs ran out of dog food. Ran to the store to get dog food, and my truck started making some funky noise when I turned the wheel to the left. Have a buddy coming to look at it, to see what it'll cost me.

And since the RR retirement board still hasn't started my sickness benifits, still processing, my paychecks are short just over $500 every 2weeks. After paying bills, groceries, dog food, prescriptions for myself and dog, gas and cigaretts I'm basically left with roughly $25 dollars or less. To make a long story short, I may be selling my sig and the 500. Since I've slowly been fixing up the house, until I got "sick" my savings is depleted, and I've been using that extra $1000 or so a month for supplies, and haven't been saving.

Who knows when the RR retirement board will be done processing my claim and actually pay me. I have one Vicodin and one Valium left. So I'm saving that for a really bad day. Oh well, stuff happens.

Sucks to hear your troubles. Noise when turning will most likely be a wheel-bearing, cv-joint or similar. You want to come a couple miles South and fix it? Won't be a terribly long fix.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Obama wants us to honor Trayvon Martin.

So just curious if any of you guys have worked up a recipe yet.

I'm think 800x under a paper disk with a 3" hull full of skittles.

Take pictures wearing hoodies eating skittles?

:dunno: I can be an a****** sometimes....

shut up jedi!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Shouldn't they be battling ALL violence.

And on top of that, should they be using the term "battling" when discussing minimizing violence?
    Quit making sense.

We are talking about the politics of EMOTION. Playing up on a tragedy (and it really is tragic for both the Martin and the Zimmerman families) in an effort for Obama to push his gun control schemes.

And mark my words, there will now be a push to make it more difficult (legally) to defend yourself, not just outside your home, but everywhere including on your property and inside your home.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Take pictures wearing hoodies eating skittles?
    So we are going to start a new sport.

Trap shooting while wearing hoodies, eating skittles and using shotshells loaded with skittles.

BTW, I'm thinking we might have to put a buffering agent inside the hulls to protect the skittles from shattering. Do you think we could crumble up some Blunt Wraps and use those to absorb some of the shock?

What do we use as targets? I'm thinking we need to use creepy a$s crackers.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Sucks to hear your troubles. Noise when turning will most likely be a wheel-bearing, cv-joint or similar. You want to come a couple miles South and fix it? Won't be a terribly long fix.

Hopedully it's something simple. I don't know much about cars except I put gas in it, I know how to change the oil and change a flat. Other then that, I have no clue. My buddy should be pulling up soon, to look at it and see what it is. Ad how much the part, if one is needed, costs.

always something.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    did he say that? when? where?

dansgotinfractions u missed a good even

man Da PINKFather looks like a f00l with that outfit. y so u guys put up with him. :rofl:

Yea I know I did :( yesterday I had a change of command ceremony with my unit and today was family day with my unit. Couldn't get out of it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    does anyone have a ruger lcp in .380 auto?
    my sister is looking to buy this and wants to try it out.
    thanks
    I have a Kahr PM9 it's a 9mm if she wants to try it.
    94435B8E-C6E4-4426-B1E1-CE2E5F0F7204-5199-000007E626831397.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom