• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I noticed that at Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas both... Not much in the way of SureFire lights anymore, lots of Streamlight though...

I've had good luck with Streamlight over the years...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I know I still enjoy Surefires. Granted, Ive carried one since around 03 in my pocket, and have known about them since 96ish. Have always ran great for me, and still have not broken one. Although I dont use the LEDs. Never liked those flashlights personally. I know some do, but not my cup of tea is all.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lmao no why am I always the suspect in Portage

cause u r a troublemaker. :whistle:

I figured it would be retailiation for deleteing your posts on FB. :laugh:

^this

I have an app for that.
    :rofl: a battery app right? u need 2 remember WD is old, old skol.

Here's an idea.
    NO MORE UNMARKED POLICE CARS.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo
    u know that is not gonna happen.

Someone rep him for this. I'm all out. :thumbsup:

go back 2 bed. :p
    @station lets c if this train is on time 2day.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Welp... Still sick... Got to work at 2300... Made a trip to the restroom about 4 times an hour for dry heaves... By 0300, I could barley talk, and was relieved. Home now after several stops on the side of the road... For more dry heaves, I feel like I just need to puke... Add in the vertigo and just pain... It really sucks.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Welp... Still sick... Got to work at 2300... Made a trip to the restroom about 4 times an hour for dry heaves... By 0300, I could barley talk, and was relieved. Home now after several stops on the side of the road... For more dry heaves, I feel like I just need to puke... Add in the vertigo and just pain... It really sucks.

so whats wrong??? cold??? flu??? something else like WDSD??? (wild duece snob disease)?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Think it's the flu... I was feeling ok yesterday. I ate some soup and was doing fine. I didn't feel good, but ok. The. Last night around 8 I had another can of soup and a turkey sand which. By the time I left for work, I was feeling woozy, by the time I got there I was feeling the same as I did the prior 2 days. By 3, it was over and I had to leave work. After sleep, if I still feel this way, a trip to the dr is in order. If I can sleep, I keep dry heaving. Puking without the puke. Crazy. Also have a slight fever I guess, 99.4, about 20 minutes ago.

And the one minute I'm burning up then the next minute, there's not enough covers to get under.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

nah... any is more of a turkey then a bird so it would be turkey flu. :joke:

@Andy219
    sux best 2 c the doc soon and hopefully s/he can give you something to make it go away. The vertigo is what really, really sucks! When I had that back in JAN with the flu/cold it was the last thing to go and even after it was gone it still took me a week or two or really be sure as I would still hold on to things when walking.

1st time getting vertigo and I don't wish that on anyone.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Here's an idea.
    NO MORE UNMARKED POLICE CARS.

God forbid! It would be harder to collect revenue that way.

Remember when the idea was to make police cars OBVIOUS. Now it is all about making stealth police cars. Even the marked ones are more stealthy. Lower lights, non reflective markings, etc.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    God forbid! It would be harder to collect revenue that way.

Remember when the idea was to make police cars OBVIOUS. Now it is all about making stealth police cars. Even the marked ones are more stealthy. Lower lights, non reflective markings, etc.
    Talk about stealth, last week in Lake County, had a black dodge with a blue racing stripe down the drivers side and the tell tale black spotlight follow me onto RT 30 and pass me to see the police plate on the car. Last Saturday on RT 94 in Gary, the state police had a white crew cab pickup truck and a dark mustang getting speeders like fishing in a bucket.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Talk about stealth, last week in Lake County, had a black dodge with a blue racing stripe down the drivers side and the tell tale black spotlight follow me onto RT 30 and pass me to see the police plate on the car. Last Saturday on RT 94 in Gary, the state police had a white crew cab pickup truck and a dark mustang getting speeders like fishing in a bucket.
    The Charger with the blue stripe is from Hebron, I believe and the ISP have the white Dodge pick-up, as well as a couple of Mustang GT's. The charcoal one you mentioned and a silver one, too. They are always running I65/80-94 area in NWI. Pretty tricky little buggers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom