Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I wouldn't claim you even if you bought a GLOCK, AR, bolt gun, and attended an Appleseed. :rofl:

cry-baby.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I love my olight. I am running my original 320 lumen m20. The 500 lumen one took a crap on me about 4 months into use. Dont know what happened to it and never sent it off. Need to get around to doing that. My old one has been around for about 2 years maybe 2.5. It has taken a few dives off roofs, in water, falling down ladders, and general hard use during shooting and training. It has held up great.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I love my olight. I am running my original 320 lumen m20. The 500 lumen one took a crap on me about 4 months into use. Dont know what happened to it and never sent it off. Need to get around to doing that. My old one has been around for about 2 years maybe 2.5. It has taken a few dives off roofs, in water, falling down ladders, and general hard use during shooting and training. It has held up great.

PM sent

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have both Olight and Surefire and like the Olight T20 3W as a better flashlight. Only thing I like about Surefire is the batteries.

I just have never been impressed with surefire. they always seem to be at least 2 LED generations behind. They have a great name and waranty, but I just don't think they are worth it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I just have never been impressed with surefire. they always seem to be at least 2 LED generations behind. They have a great name and waranty, but I just don't think they are worth it.
    Last time in Bass Pro, they remover the line of Surefire items and went with Streamlight products.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom