jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    $84 later ... the O2 sensor is changed.

I feel less like a wimp. They had to drop the exhaust, crush the sensor with a vise grip, throw a pipe on the end of the wrench, propane torch, and beat the heck out of it to get it out. Then they had to weld the hole and re-thread it to put the new sensor in.

Done.

you 'feel less' imples you are still then hu? :rofl:
    i told you your glock :puke: could have done it for you. :faint:

It was la 1984 silverado 1 ton but I didnt have to do it anyways

got rid of Ds/Dd instead right? that's the way to do it. :rofl:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Jedi, help me with your jibberish ... what is "hu" and how does it fit in your sentence ?????? ... is it a noun? ... verb? ... adjective? ... preposition? ... proper name?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Jedi, help me with your jibberish ... what is "hu" and how does it fit in your sentence ?????? ... is it a noun? ... verb? ... adjective? ... preposition? ... proper name?
    Think "huh, what" You know, when your wife says something you don't want to hear and you say "huh, what?" I wouldn't even know how to classify it for english class.:n00b:
    @Jedi: If I'm going to be your translator I need a little more in the envelope every month.:draw:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    May be trading in the Navigator, I'll know more tomorrow.

If it all works out ill have a lower interest rate, about the same monthly payment and roughly the same length of time left on the Navigator. The new (to me) vehicle is one model year older with 5,000 extra miles. Plus ill get a check for roughly $1,200 for my unused extended warranty.

Been sick, so I've been doing everything over the phone. Still need to check it out in person, test drive it and all that good stuff... But so far it's looking promising.

I'll have to get a new Zombie Response Team Sticker for the back window... And now I'm kicking myself for buying the worlds most expensive wiper blades for the Navigator two weeks ago.

Going to stop in at the dealer around 1... Supposedly the vehicle just came in on a trade Thursday. It just got done being serviced today at 1730. Tomorrow am it gets detailed, paper work is done and all I need to do is sign. However, they didnt tell me the payment or the term, just a ballpark because of privacy concerns.

But I've always had good experiences with this dealer, so it looks promising.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ive been seeing you say ds and dd and have noooooo ides what your tslking about. Educate me plz :)

dearest son / dearest daughter or if you prefer damn son / damn daughter

lol :laugh:

In 'disney lingo' on disboard.com the following are used a lot.

ds = dearest son
    dd = dearest daughter
    dh = dearest husband
    dw = dearest wife

But on INGO thanks to clif45 there are

Ds = DAMN son!
    Dd = DAMN daughter
    :D
    Note the capital letter.

Sorry I am not liking that phone as it seems to auto correct and remove text when I type.

you 'feel less' imples you are still then hu? :rofl:
    should have been

you 'feel less' implies you are still a wimp then, hu? :rofl:

Think "huh, what" You know, when your wife says something you don't want to hear and you say "huh, what?" I wouldn't even know how to classify it for english class.:n00b:
    @Jedi: If I'm going to be your translator I need a little more in the envelope every month.:draw:

:ar15:Be good or you are going to get a PINK UV-5RE instead of what everyone else gets. :whistle:

I'll miss you folks on the 11th. I will be in LA trying to sell something.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The car ghost almost got me!!!!
    F***** Jiffy Lube for overfilling the radiator fluid cause when I got home today I was spilling green liquid everywhere! Almost thought the car was going to finally die on me (knock on wood I need another 60K from it).

But alas it was just that they overfilled it.

:faint:

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    The car ghost almost got me!!!!
    F***** Jiffy Lube for overfilling the radiator fluid cause when I got home today I was spilling green liquid everywhere! Almost thought the car was going to finally die on me (knock on wood I need another 60K from it).

But alas it was just that they overfilled it.

:faint:

jiffy lube is probably one of the worst places to get anything car related done :noway:
    :laugh:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    thats what you get for not being a man and servicing vehicles them selves.. maybe if you assembled some hand tools with your legos you could save some anger and money...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thats what you get for not being a man and servicing vehicles them selves.. maybe if you assembled some hand tools with your legos you could save some anger and money...

:xmad: I use to change the oil on my ford probe when I lived in EC but once we moved to highland the issue became what do I do with the used oil as unlike EC which the garbage truck would take highland did not. Also working on the car in highland would always get the popo called on me. :xmad: Unlike in EC. :rolleyes:

When I left for the east coast I find it so much easier to just pay someone else to get dirty as my hands should not get dirty. ;) That just translated onwards to this point. I won't mind doing it but it;s so much easier time wise and oil wise to just have someone else do it.

Can I pay you the next time I have to do it? If so how much?
    (serious about that last comment)
    Or anyone else that wants to deal with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom