• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!

[STRIKE]In other news, a fellow INGO'er found some projectiles online. Berry's and Zero, shipping outta Ohio. Anyone wanna see if they'll cut us a break on a group buy?

/www.targetbarn.com[/STRIKE]

Bastards are all on backorder. They need to update their damn site!

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I too, got gate raped going to Miami last week. :noway:

We had 20 in our group (we chaparoned a trip of High School students from Marian Catholic) so we were very suspicious looking with all our kids, cameras and generally looking like typical tourists.

Out of the group I was the only one who got singled out to get the special TSA treatment :rockwoot:

Did the TSA provide you with special attention both ways, or only 1 way? When I've travelled alone on business I used to get their special attention every flight, sometimes being pulled out of the line AT THE GATE for secondary compliments for my spiffy wardrobe, and generally to be chatted up on my plans.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    We had 20 in our group (we chaparoned a trip of High School students from Marian Catholic) so we were very suspicious looking with all our kids, cameras and generally looking like typical tourists.

Out of the group I was the only one who got singled out to get the special TSA treatment :rockwoot:

Did the TSA provide you with special attention both ways, or only 1 way? When I've travelled alone on business I used to get their special attention every flight, sometimes being pulled out of the line AT THE GATE for secondary compliments for my spiffy wardrobe, and generally to be chatted up on my plans.

Both ways. I felt special.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    TSA was offered by more then a couple countries to show them how they have been doing their security. Most the other nations all at least show each other some of the lessons learned (as our militaries do, among other agencies). However TSA figured that they know best, so they will continue to blunder from disaster to disaster until someone important finally puts an end to their idiocy. Amazing that they have survived this long. Course, I try not to fly, id rather drive, have the vehicle and anything I need to bring, then subject myself to those morons.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    TSA was offered by more then a couple countries to show them how they have been doing their security. Most the other nations all at least show each other some of the lessons learned (as our militaries do, among other agencies). However TSA figured that they know best, so they will continue to blunder from disaster to disaster until someone important finally puts an end to their idiocy. Amazing that they have survived this long. Course, I try not to fly, id rather drive, have the vehicle and anything I need to bring, then subject myself to those morons.
    Can you name a .gov bureaucracy that has been abolished? Once they are created they are here to stay. :xmad:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I know GW wasn't exactly the most liked President. But this right here is funny:

bb484bbb459f5a964f46f49a85ba259d.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    At the Clubhouse for a couple hours, trying to relax and enjoy being home in the USA.

Both ways. I felt special.

Can you name a .gov bureaucracy that has been abolished? Once they are created they are here to stay. :xmad:
    Yup, the TSA totally sucks. They are there to inconvenience us but they don't actually protect us. Their arrogance is astounding and its only topped by their incompetance.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You gentlemen need to travel with some of these.

My co-worker says his wife dreads traveling anywhere anymore with him. He ALWAYS gets selected for special treatment and is always less than cooperative. In addition to the cards, he always refuses the scan and insists on the wand/groping. They allow extra time whenever they travel.

Other items in his arsenal are cash payments for his airline tickets, last second ticket purchases, fondling a case of ammo before leaving for the airport, and moaning/sighing quietly while being groped. He hates the TSA.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Kirk once posted some that have gone away but I can't find the link right now. Something about Indians i think. :dunno:

You gentlemen need to travel with some of these.

My co-worker says his wife dreads traveling anywhere anymore with him. He ALWAYS gets selected for special treatment and is always less than cooperative. In addition to the cards, he always refuses the scan and insists on the wand/groping. They allow extra time whenever they travel.

Other items in his arsenal are cash payments for his airline tickets, last second ticket purchases, fondling a case of ammo before leaving for the airport, and moaning/sighing quietly while being groped. He hates the TSA.

The bor what is that? ;)
    Oh the days of waiting for my grandma in the seating area of the international wing at O'Hare airport and seeing her plane arrive. Seeing all those hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt flight girls coming off the plan. :drool:

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone remember Enchanted Forest?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchanted_Forest_(Indiana)

I recall when we would go once a year near the end of the school year with my school for grades 1 - 3. I never knew where the place was at or what occured to it after leaving my 1st elementary school. Finally got around to looking up the place. :(

Yes I did not expect it to still be open but still...
    more images of the place here:
    NWIGS - Porter County Views: Porter - Enchanted Forest Amusement Park

I'm surpised that it was so close to me yet seemed so fffaaarrr away when we would go via bus.

On the bright side some of those rides did survive and are now in WI at this place.
    Little Amerricka Amusement Park - Welcome

Looks like a cool place to go with the little ones.
    700 East Main Street Marshall, WI 53559

hum... 3 hour drive however. Great America migth be better.
    Does anyone know of any other parks geared for the little ones? GA is I think still more for teens.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Does anyone remember Enchanted Forest?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchanted_Forest_(Indiana)

I recall when we would go once a year near the end of the school year with my school for grades 1 - 3. I never knew where the place was at or what occured to it after leaving my 1st elementary school. Finally got around to looking up the place. :(

Yes I did not expect it to still be open but still...
    more images of the place here:
    NWIGS - Porter County Views: Porter - Enchanted Forest Amusement Park

I'm surpised that it was so close to me yet seemed so fffaaarrr away when we would go via bus.

On the bright side some of those rides did survive and are now in WI at this place.
    Little Amerricka Amusement Park - Welcome

Looks like a cool place to go with the little ones.
    700 East Main Street Marshall, WI 53559

hum... 3 hour drive however. Great America migth be better.
    Does anyone know of any other parks geared for the little ones? GA is I think still more for teens.

I remember it. I worked there one summer in my teens.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I remember it. I worked there one summer in my teens.

You oooollllllddddd :laugh:
    All I recall is the cool train they had that you could ride in. Plus I have a pic of me and some other kid on some type of ski-like pulley system ride. I think my mom took the pic while we were up "high".

The lunch we ate sux! cheese sandiwches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom