• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Actually, Blythes already carries a vast assortment of aftermarket parts including triggers, hammers, and other internals. You just have to ask us to open up the parts cabinet.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Anyone notice the field fire off of Cline between Ave. H and old 330? Over by Timber Masters, there is a bunch of brown soot of something all over the road. Kinda disturbing. Like Jedi's fetish for LEGOS! Haha :p

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    for 10/22 , m and p, ar , 1911 parts for those? skeletonized hammers, triggers and things of that nature? mag releases and so on

Actually yes, we carry those. We are a little low on the 1911 stuff right now, but plenty of APEX M&P parts for right now(they are a popular item), even different barrels.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sitting at the unofficial clubhouse (AKA Da lounge) wondering where everyone is.....

Work

and my wife wants a Sub2000 in 9mm that takes Beretta 92FS mags... yes they do make one of these, again at a real price not this trumped up out of this world pricing that the dealers market is pushing on us... Most of the manufacturers haven't raised thier prices, they just can't produce the product fast enough..

Blythes in Griffith seems to try to keep one in stock. But they usually get the Glock magazine version.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Sadclown ... I know it's sort of a specialty item but how about a small section for the Service Rifle / High Power / Appleseed shooters? You could have AR Uppers, slings, swivels, sights, ammo, hats, gloves, spotting scopes, data books, and other specific equipment. You guys probably already carry a lot of those items. It would just be a matter of lumping it all together into a single counter/floor display and marketing it to your target audience. I know I would like to see White Oak Armament uppers ... there are others like Rock River Arms ... just have to find them. You could even expand the target audience by including varmint hunting.

Just a thought.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    legos
    That's for getting me sick.

:facepalm:
    oh why did I not get PINK eye as well. Why!!!
    Would have loved to pass that around as well. :D

Either that or you will have to admit that a PORTER county resident had a brilliant idea that you stole (the ammo can full of bulk .22lr).......

oh I don't mind being labeled a thief of ideas. After all I AM LAKE COUNTY and I do claim corruption and all that. :rolleyes::D:laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well boys and girls I'm out of here for the rest of the day.
    Just finished level 1 of the LEGO haunted house. Have another 2 floors + the roof to do. I think I might get 1/2 way thru floor 2 before I call it a night.
    This model is huge!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom