• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Isn't Indian ammo the one that got all the bad rep a few years ago? I've seen his thread from day one, and that's why I figured that was why it hasn't sold yet.

I see. Too good to be true, huh?

Hammond WM on 165 had some Russian Tula .40, they had it in 9mm. Now I have it in 9mm.:D

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    actaeon: Black rain uses DPMS type mags, right?
    20-Round, AR .308 Magazine : AR-STYLE .308 20-ROUND MAGAZINE | Brownells

I also saw an ad in the classifieds yesterday for some cheap 7.62x51 in NWI. It was 600 for $200, and it was bumped a few times to boot.
    Here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ng_supplies/283004-600_rds_7_62x51_nw_in.html

That's $.333 a round.

Thanks for the info.
    I definately use mags, I only have 1. The mag that came with it is PMAG. I have to see if they're equivalent.
    Ammo I have, but I could always use more.
    I have to see whats in the wallet though.
    New phone, tablet, Cannon Rebel, and I have to get the Ford in for 60k preventative maintenance.
    I'm getting kinda tapped out.
    That and looking for some eyes for Black Betty.

You told the truth.

People don't like the truth.

People lie to themselves everyday.

Therefore delete it and its not the truth.

SIMPLE.

"He who tells the truth, must keep one foot in the saddle."

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    The war belt is not necessary for 3 gun. They are nice to have. I got mine used on ar15.com for quite the discount.
    I carry everything on my regular belt. If you are shooting 3 gun in Niles we can make sure you are set up. I rarely change pistol mags or rifle mags.
    Check this out.
    Molle shotgun shell caddy? - Shotgun - Technical - Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have some of Cliff's stuff right now. Let me borrow it to get hands on. I think in Niles I'll probably be running my 5.11 belt with my Uncle Mike's holster, Fobus paddle mag carrier, a couple of his AR mag carriers with tek loks, and a California shell holder.

That set up would do fine for most things, but I just have had a want for a while to set up a war belt for any comps I might do, training, and a grab and go SHTF belt. I will look for some used belts first, I looked a while ago, but didn't think of it this time around.

You have any experience with PUPs? http://www.bawidamann.com/shop/Shenanigans > (PUP) Pals Universal Platforms
    Look kind of like the tek loks for molle. Think a couple of the minis with a kydex holster is lookin sweet for a war belt. Only molle holsters I can find are drop legs or the Serpas with the finger locks.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like I may have just sold my Snow Trac to another collector of such oddities.

Farewell old friend, but on to something new!

3.jpg

1b08.jpg

1b15.jpg

1b14.jpg

1-2.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I went after work and they had a stack of 9 X 18 makarov. This guy seen it and creamed his jeans. Ran up to the counter and asked how many he could buy. The guys at the counter corrected his mistake before I could let him in on that secret.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom