• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    CTC, doe ls she have any expensive jewelry? Offer to keep that in the safe in the garage, she might understand how stupid of an idea it is then.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Love T_Stars point of view... making it personal......

Jedi, if these other shooters are going to get to shoot thier just gonna have to sit down and watch some youtube videos and get sthe stuff to do it... OK maybe find someone that does it to back up whatever video they found just in case... Although I am seeing influcts of ammo from time to time... soooo if DHS would stop buying all the ammo up the manufacturers might catch up in a short period of time...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    lmao.. gf says shes not moving in cause shes not going to live in a house where a gun safe resides in a spare room. says either find a basement or put it in the garage. I aruged the fact of keeping it in the garage(theft, moisture, etc) she cant wrap her head around the fact that you have your garage door open for any amount of time, people see whats in there, they bust open, back a truck in and push safe into bed.... its gone, thats it...
    Sounds like my brothers wife in South Carolina, he had the house before they got married and he has to keep the gun safe in the garage.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Who in nwi uses the hornadypromotion lock and load progressive? Or dillon 550? I am looking to also get into reloading this year. I don't want to be low again.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    does anybody have the link for the site that shows that Indiana is not where most of Chicago's Guns come from

Here is one.
    Chicago gangs don

The one store in Riverdale sold more of the guns then all the stores in Indiana.

Inform them that it is illegal for an Illinois resident to purchase a handgun in Indiana. So they are braking laws to get them. So, lets make more laws!

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Love T_Stars point of view... making it personal......

Jedi, if these other shooters are going to get to shoot thier just gonna have to sit down and watch some youtube videos and get sthe stuff to do it... OK maybe find someone that does it to back up whatever video they found just in case... Although I am seeing influcts of ammo from time to time... soooo if DHS would stop buying all the ammo up the manufacturers might catch up in a short period of time...

More shooters don't want to reload you know. They want to be able to pick up a box of ammo and go shooting on a weekend and that is it. That is what the majority of gun owners do. They probably don't care either. You are in a slow diying minority the cast and reload. You are just as small as the HAM operators. :(

Im bored... Entertain me my NW INGO peeps.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=yBdTUauyDYnxygHnuYDwDg

or

https://www.google.com/search?q=bea...Q&biw=1193&bih=646&sei=4hdTUYyiBqrMyQHq1oGAAw

pick wisely

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I thought I found the best dentist ever... Oh well.

6ee72820924df1717a65ce9348972a4c.jpg

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Had a good argument turned conversation with a gay man named lee on senator Donnelly s facebook page. I point out hes gay because I used him advocating for gay rights to get an understanding for our gun rights. Thinking about making sa new Facebook page called "Gun owners and gays- different causes, same fight" lol

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I can check Valpo walmart for ya I am literally a 1 minute drive away. Can get a box or two if need. What u looking for?

The wife was there for other thing and she went by the ammo case to see what was there. I was just letting people know to not waste there time. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom