Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks like I may have just sold my Snow Trac to another collector of such oddities.

Farewell old friend, but on to something new!

3.jpg

1b08.jpg

1b15.jpg

1b14.jpg

1-2.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

and you never even mounted a .50 cal to it and brought it to a meet and shoot.

^THIS!!!

I would have bought it from you melensdad provided you paint it PINK with a Hello Kitty on it.

Walmart in Valparaiso also had no ammo. Also, I'm officially out of projectiles. :(

Don't you work at Cabelas? And you're out of ammo? :dunno:

^This!

:drool: & then :puke: iphone :puke: only!!! F***** da!

Seriously? Who the hell would think of something like that? Only Jedi would buy this.

Quit hating! :D

@all
    I wonder you we unoffically have a band on gun?
    After all we have guns but no ammo anymore so it is not the same thing?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    ^
    @all
    I have plenty of ammo, IDK about the rest of you...

@melensdad: I demand that you immediately change your avatar.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have plenty of ammo, IDK about the rest of you...

@melensdad: I demand that you immediately change your avatar.

yes right now you do have ammo but for how long if you shoot it?
    dont answer its rethohical.
    shootingdave and i were talking about this at the meet & shoot. that if things continue like this for the rest of 2013 and onto 2014 then we in essence do have a ban by defualt as we cant shoot what we dont have.

Well a collector said he wants it, but its still in my possession, for at least a few weeks.

quick bill b to da pinkmobile! czlling all thugs grab some pink spray paint we are going to tag a vehicle tongiht so it does not get sold. :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    btw this cold is getting worse and i now blame the cold climate at the march meet & shoot! gggrrrr
    i'm saying it now if its too cold or raining i'm bailing this year on the meet & shoots cause i'm tired of being sick. between me and the kids it seems every other week someone is sick in this house!!!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    lmao.. gf says shes not moving in cause shes not going to live in a house where a gun safe resides in a spare room. says either find a basement or put it in the garage. I aruged the fact of keeping it in the garage(theft, moisture, etc) she cant wrap her head around the fact that you have your garage door open for any amount of time, people see whats in there, they bust open, back a truck in and push safe into bed.... its gone, thats it...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    ^THIS!!!
    @all

I agree, all they have to do is stop importing the cheap stuff, and buy up (with YOUR tax dollars) all the made in the USA stuff.

lmao.. gf says shes not moving in cause shes not going to live in a house where a gun safe resides in a spare room. says either find a basement or put it in the garage. I aruged the fact of keeping it in the garage(theft, moisture, etc) she cant wrap her head around the fact that you have your garage door open for any amount of time, people see whats in there, they bust open, back a truck in and push safe into bed.... its gone, thats it...
    Offer to put it in the closet. See if she likes that. :laugh:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Was gonna go with the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP on my M1A and possibly add an offset Burris FastFire, lol.

I might wait though. I kinda want to get a loaded or a SOCOM and add that EBR stock setup and do it on there.

I reckon its time she got the ol boot.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

I reckon its time she got the ol boot.

^ This.

I am assuming you have tried taken her shooting to help her overcome her fear of guns? Unless there is just another reason. O.o

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    CTC... Sounds like she is gonna really hate living in a box under a bridge somewhere... Maybe after she meets some of her new neighbors she will want to live in your home and work with you as a equal on living arrangements... but maybe not... Good luck...

As too ammo, yep that sounds about right... They stopped the import stuff basically, well with the addition of all kinds of taxes to import the stuff... and they are buying up all of our ammo that is being produced inside the States... Plus about 10 years ago they added the new licensing for ammunition manufacturers so the home reloader couldn't open shop without going through all kinds of licensing stuff... sooo yep I guess you guys are dead on... but I'm still making bullets for my own use and will keep doing so even if I have to pour my own bullets and make my own powder... dangit...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

get rid of her now while you are not tied down.

CTC... Sounds like she is gonna really hate living in a box under a bridge somewhere... Maybe after she meets some of her new neighbors she will want to live in your home and work with you as a equal on living arrangements... but maybe not... Good luck...

As too ammo, yep that sounds about right... They stopped the import stuff basically, well with the addition of all kinds of taxes to import the stuff... and they are buying up all of our ammo that is being produced inside the States... Plus about 10 years ago they added the new licensing for ammunition manufacturers so the home reloader couldn't open shop without going through all kinds of licensing stuff... sooo yep I guess you guys are dead on... but I'm still making bullets for my own use and will keep doing so even if I have to pour my own bullets and make my own powder... dangit...

true for you the the majority of gun owners do not reload so they are f***. those that do reload are not again all casters so we are f**** as well.

Gotta take Daisy to the vet in an hour. Check up, bloodwork, rabies and distemper shots. Probably a good $200 I'm guessing.

translation poor daisy is not going to the vet cuase andy has slept in

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom