jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi since you like LEGO so much, do you play minecraft? lol

I remember buying so man LEGO soccer sets when I was a kid.
    Now that was the stuff! :laugh:

i have heard of minecraft, TAW has a division for it but I have never played it.

Jedi, you need to build this!:rockwoot:

z_other-lego01.jpg

but how do you play with that set? :dunno:

in other notes cabelas had a since limiting ammo as well as primer and powders. 2lbs of the same powder per person, 5K max in primers as well. did not read the rest of the sign.

i did leave youth flyers at the community table.
    need to get some to blythes and westford as well.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    i have heard of minecraft, TAW has a division for it but I have never played it.

It is pretty cool. It is a giant world where everything, and I mean everything is based on the basic block shape, every material and item. Except for the crafting items.
    You can build anything you want. It is truly unlimited as to what you can do.
    There is so much more than I can possibly explain in words. lol.
    I will take some screenshots of stuff I have built, and send em to you.
    I have my own sever.
    and the cool thing is that you don't even need a fancy computer to play it, just turn down the graphics and you are good to go.

but how do you play with that set? :dunno:
    That's just an epic pic :P
    I meant the tiny lego soccer sets :rockwoot:
    images

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Nice! how much?
    I saw one of those brand new, for about 300, a couple weeks back. I am thinking I should have picked it up.

We have then at Blythes for $399.99, same price as optics planet and amazon. If you see one for 300 again, don't think about it, just buy it.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PxxzYdlv94[/ame]

If you like Lord of The Rings, then you should like this one.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up5Tw0rpC8Q[/ame]

Absolutely EPIC!
    :drool::faint:

and you can either use fly mode, or you can walk through them in first person.
    You can also interact with what you build using redstone circuitry to simulate electronic circuits if you want.
    That becomes helpful when setting up automatic doors, or some sort of trap door system, or bridge.
    I had a bridge that would be under lava, but when you flipped the switch in game, the bridge would come up and connect to islands.

It can be as simple as building a small castle out of brick or stone, all the way to people who have used the redstone circuitry to build/program computers and calculators in game using real world engineering methods.
    It will actually perform exactly like electrical logic gates or circuitry. All kinds of pieces for everything you can think of.

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Age?

We had some water. Helped the neighbor pull out some carpet. They weren't the only ones on the block with wet carpet on the curb.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Well im going to sleep I have to wake up in 5.5 hrs for work. Ive been owning ignorant people on senator Donnellys facebook status alone with turnandshoot. I got a bit too into it and lost track of time. If they continue tomorrow so shall I. Oh and for all the oldies, owning means to destroy in a debate. ;)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Glad to see some good weather this weekend. Looking forward to having a good time and enjoying a little drier weather. Need to put some rounds through my M11A1 and break it in some more. Also some through the M1 Garand, cause, well, its great for stress relief.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom