• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I usually space them out, 1 every 4 months from an individual agency. I think it's better than 3 all at once.

:+1:

Here is the website to request the free credit report.
    https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Use this website and it will ask you from which of the 3 companies you want the report from.

This is the ONLY website that is approved for this type of action.
    https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/helpabout

:+1:

I always check mine every four months online. 1 from each company.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm starting on my container garden so I need some clean dirt with no chemicals in it. Anybody have a lead for me. Looking to fill 10 five gallon buckets.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Sorry, I have dirt, but it's dirty. :rofl:

We dug up the back yard for some landscaping. I then dug it up to put in a drain tile to drain the water away from the entry to the garage. It is getting tested the last few days. The street and ally are a swimming pool, but I can still walk to the garage.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    All the work Cedar Lake did last year in regards to the roads and drainage, really paid off. No flooding of any roads that I've seen. And my backyard isn't flooded at all. Well except by the fire pit, where daisy dug a hole big enough for me to lay in. Which caused the ground under the fire pit wall to give way, and half of the fire pit collapsed.

Was going to file the hole when the weather got nice. Now I get to fill the hole and repair the fire pit when the weather gets nice.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    All the work Cedar Lake did last year in regards to the roads and drainage, really paid off. No flooding of any roads that I've seen. And my backyard isn't flooded at all. Well except by the fire pit, where daisy dug a hole big enough for me to lay in. Which caused the ground under the fire pit wall to give way, and half of the fire pit collapsed.

Was going to file the hole when the weather got nice. Now I get to fill the hole and repair the fire pit when the weather gets nice.

Or you could just bury the dog in the hole that she dug :D

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    But I hear that Bill B is playing with a rubber ducky in his basement :cool:
    If I said what I was thinking, I'd be banned.
    But I do have almost everything of value (to me) out of the basement.
    I was going to de-stress and smoke a cigar. Dug through all the boxes and found my cutter, lit the cigar, stepped out onto the front porch and dropped it. It rolled down the stairs, through some bird poop and into a puddle.
    Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If I said what I was thinking, I'd be banned.
    But I do have almost everything of value (to me) out of the basement.
    I was going to de-stress and smoke a cigar. Dug through all the boxes and found my cutter, lit the cigar, stepped out onto the front porch and dropped it. It rolled down the stairs, through some bird poop and into a puddle.
    Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed...

Reminds me of the time I was smoking a cigar in the pool, wife and kid were gone, I was destressing from something or another. I just lit the cigar and laid back to relax, got stung by a wasp, dropped my cigar in the water. They don't smoke very well when they are floating like a turd in the pool :(

BTW, our house is dry, but my back yard looks like it might be a nice goose hunting pond if the water doesn't recede.

image_zpsfb7354be.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Wow, are prices of rifles in the classifieds still inflated? Was looking, saw a few nice looking rifles... But, hell, that's expensive stuff.

I'm putting off my rifle buying for a couple years. I don't want to take out. Second mortgage to buy 1.

Back to hand gun shopping for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom