• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walmart Schererville had .40 S&W in stock ... Federal, Winchester, and some stuff in a black box. (@ Jedi, no I didn't get any prices. It was range ammo. 50 round boxes ... I think.) There was also some Winchester .223 Rem 55 grain at $12 something a box (probably gone by now ... only three boxes).

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Walmart Schererville had .40 S&W in stock ... Federal, Winchester, and some stuff in a black box. (@ Jedi, no I didn't get any prices. It was range ammo. 50 round boxes ... I think.) There was also some Winchester .223 Rem 55 grain at $12 something a box (probably gone by now ... only three boxes).

Son of a!!! Curse this 8-4 job! :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:facepalm:
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRR
    :D

But then again we have come to expect 1/2 a*** reports from you on pricing. LOL

So is everyone else OK (dry wise) at home?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    @melensdad

Also are you going to the meet & shoot this weekend?
    Probably not going to make the shoot. If I do it will be as much a surprise to me as to you. One of my vehicles is going into the shop for some major repairs, that would be my ride to the shoot.

So is everyone else OK (dry wise) at home?
    Built my house on top of a 60' tall ridgeline overlooking the fields with West Creek at the bottom of the slope about a 1/4 mile behind & below the house. If I get water in my lower level then you better be treading water and calling for Noah's Ark to pick you up.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I listened to BO's speech. It was very partisan. The jist that I got was that he was mad at the D's that didn't vote yes. You are here to vote for my agenda. I don't care if you get voted out. How dare you vote against me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'd hate to see the houses closer to the river then. How much water you got?

Well i just got word from someone that lives near the Jean Sheapard Community Center (right next to the borman) on E 176th Street that she is OK. Backyard is flooded, but house is OK (slab house).

My carpets are all soaked and there are puddles against the walls of the non-carpeted area.

So no Bill B this weekend hu. :(

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Son of a!!! Curse this 8-4 job! :xmad:

I am heading that way again in about an hour. It wouldn't be a bother to swing in there and see what's left. I imagine the price is around $20 for 50 rounds? :dunno:

Let me know.

:facepalm:
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRR
    :D

But then again we have come to expect 1/2 a*** reports from you on pricing. LOL

Have to keep up that SNOB image, you know. Watching out for ME ... just ME. I don't shoot .40 S&W that much anymore so why should I check on prices? You people are lucky that I even graced you with my presence. :laugh:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    My carpets are all soaked and there are puddles against the walls of the non-carpeted area.

Let me say that if you don't have water in the street from the river, the leak is probably from a faulty foundation/drainage system. In that case you might want to call these guys: Perma-Seal. If the water is from the river, Perma Seal is not going to help.

Who here has my copy of Magpul Precision Rifleman?

I swear I'm going to start a check in/out system.

I had it at one point but returned it. That was last year sometime, I think.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.

Who gets rep? ......... You do! :thumbsup:

Got my daily ration! $18.97 per box limit 3. As of 1000 there were 4 boxes left. No 9, .223, 22lr. They had 38 thought!
    778D08C8-EF59-4983-875A-9A4D767DF1A4-1608-000001903F86B47D_zps70deae4b.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom