• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Nigel Farage the guy I was talking about last night, here's a video from a few years ago.
    [ame="http://youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs"]http://youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs[/ame]
    I'm honestly surprised to hear talk like this from someone from the UK, but heck we need talk like this in the state house and in congress. "When you rob people of their democracy all that they are left is nationalism and violence."

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Nigel Farage the guy I was talking about last night, here's a video from a few years ago.
    http://youtu.be/2gm9q8uabTs
    I'm honestly surprised to hear talk like this from someone from the UK, but heck we need talk like this in the state house and in congress. "When you rob people of their democracy all that they are left is nationalism and violence."

"Who the h*ll do you people think you are?!?!?" ... I like him already.

I like the quote you mentioned also.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sad day at the Melendad's house . . . I wrote out my income tax checks and will be dropping them in the mail on my way to fencing practice this afternoon. Worse yet, I have to pay my income taxes AND my quarterly estimated taxes on the same day.

I get to deal with the public school kids now, it amazes me that high school students can't find California on a map. Our schools suck, but honestly a huge portion of the fault is the breakdown of the family and the absolute lack of personal responsibility of the parents.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I get to deal with the public school kids now, it amazes me that high school students can't find California on a map. Our schools suck, but honestly a huge portion of the fault is the breakdown of the family and the absolute lack of personal responsibility of the parents.

:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sad day at the Melendad's house . . . I wrote out my income tax checks and will be dropping them in the mail on my way to fencing practice this afternoon. Worse yet, I have to pay my income taxes AND my quarterly estimated taxes on the same day.

It is your :patriot: duty comrade to give your fair share. After all we have lots to do in finding snowball and his accomplices. Even now snowball is among us. Be careful comrade. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom