Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just got back from the buffet at Horseshoe...
    T1erd9Xd4hXXcdNIEU_014140.jpg

Man that is some ggggggoooooooddddddd food!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You've got time to post in here you have time to call.

Call your reps. Right now

Donnelly
    (202) 224-4814

Coats
    (202) 224-5623

Uh, not trying to sound like a jerk, but those are our SENATORS, not our REPRESENTATIVES.

And I totally agree with you. EVERYONE who has time to post on INGO has time to give these guys a quick call. For those who have never done it before its painless and easy. You will talk to some volunteer aid/intern who will ask what your are concerned with, you simply have to tell them that you are against any Assault Weapons Ban, any sort of limit on magazine capacity and any other infringement on your 2nd Amendment rights.

No need to go into details, they really don't care. Basically they will check off which side of the issue you are on. But it is IMPORTANT TO CALL because the more Pro-Gun people who call the better our chances are that we will win this fight.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Looks like a competition CZ 75 B clone from European American Armory. Those are very nice pistols with a great reputation. They are known for being very reliable and accurate. Lower priced than the CZ competition guns too so they are a value.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Uh, not trying to sound like a jerk, but those are our SENATORS, not our REPRESENTATIVES.

And I totally agree with you. EVERYONE who has time to post on INGO has time to give these guys a quick call. For those who have never done it before its painless and easy. You will talk to some volunteer aid/intern who will ask what your are concerned with, you simply have to tell them that you are against any Assault Weapons Ban, any sort of limit on magazine capacity and any other infringement on your 2nd Amendment rights.

No need to go into details, they really don't care. Basically they will check off which side of the issue you are on. But it is IMPORTANT TO CALL because the more Pro-Gun people who call the better our chances are that we will win this fight.

Make sure you send a big check as well otherwise they don't listen.
    What time are those phone lines open? :dunno:

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    Looks like a competition CZ 75 B clone from European American Armory. Those are very nice pistols with a great reputation. They are known for being very reliable and accurate. Lower priced than the CZ competition guns too so they are a value.

is EAA a good brand? i remember seeing a 357mag revolver on blythes website that perked my interest but being new to things that go bang i wasn't sure about the brand.

speaking of the blythes website.... sadclown are you guys out of guns over there or just not updating your site :D there isn't much on there anymore.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    is EAA a good brand? i remember seeing a 357mag revolver on blythes website that perked my interest but being new to things that go bang i wasn't sure about the brand.

European American Armory has a checkered history. Its an importer of guns made mostly by other companies and brands them with their EAA name. This is essentially the same thing the old Charles Daly company did. Charles Daly also had a hit or miss reputation.

Companies like these generally have lines of guns that were pretty good, others that blow chunks. The EAA Witness line of CZ clones have a good reputation and are priced below the CZ guns.

I don't know anything about the EAA revolvers so that probably means they don't have a great reputation, but it may also mean that they don't have a horrible one either. That said, I really don't feel qualified to make any comment about the EAA revolvers.

Make sure you send a big check as well otherwise they don't listen.
    That is absolute and total BU((SH!+

Elected representatives listen to voters WHEN THE VOTERS SPEAK IN HUGE NUMBERS and that is why it is so important to make these phone calls. In fact its important to make the calls EACH MONTH until this threat is gone. And get your wife to call. And get your kids who are of voting age to call. And get your brothers, sisters and neighbors to call.

jedi said:
    What time are those phone lines open? :dunno:
    Generally speaking they are open for normal business hours, I have not checked these two in particular.

Call your Senators!

Donnelly
    (202) 224-4814

Coats
    (202) 224-5623

Last edited:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I don't know anything about the EAA revolvers so that probably means they don't have a great reputation, but it may also mean that they don't have a horrible one either. That said, I really don't feel qualified to make any comment about the EAA revolvers.

The EAA windicator is probably the definition of an "okay" revolver.
    It's a decent shooter, reasonably accurate and strong enough to handle a steady diet of 357 magnum. It however feels cheap, kind of like the Hi-point of revolvers. It's no match for a Smith and Wesson but the price is right though. I had a 4in in 357 I sold it before I got on INGO, I personally wouldn't mind another one. They really aren't anything special so they're often overlooked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom