• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I would like to get a rifle for my wife too. She doesn't want an AR says they are too heavy. Idk what to get her

Why don't you buy her a 9mm carbine? You already have a 9mm pistol with that EAA Witness. Similarity of ammo can be a good thing.

Lots of choices in pistol caliber carbines from old school Marlin 9 to new school Beretta CX4 Storms. Plenty of choices in between including surplus type guns from WWII (think Sten, Grease Gun, Suomi, etc)

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Why don't you buy her a 9mm carbine? You already have a 9mm pistol with that EAA Witness. Similarity of ammo can be a good thing.

Lots of choices in pistol caliber carbines from old school Marlin 9 to new school Beretta CX4 Storms. Plenty of choices in between including surplus type guns from WWII (think Sten, Grease Gun, Suomi, etc)

That's what I was thinking about doing, blythes had a b.a. 9mm carbine for like $300 with halographic site and collapsable pistol grip on the front and other tacticool gear. Been kicking myself in the arse since I passed it up last year :xmad:

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Hey all, I don't post here that much, but have met or traded with a few of you.

If anyone else is brave enough to go out in the cold, I'll be out at Jasper-Pulaski tomorrow morning. Probably be out there from when they open until noon or so.

I'll be the short guy in a brown/tan flannel shirt shooting either AQT's or big cardboard D targets (silouettes).

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Hey all, I don't post here that much, but have met or traded with a few of you.

If anyone else is brave enough to go out in the cold, I'll be out at Jasper-Pulaski tomorrow morning. Probably be out there from when they open until noon or so.

I'll be the short guy in a brown/tan flannel shirt shooting either AQT's or big cardboard D targets (silouettes).

Wish I could join you. I'm stuck working.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Uh, not trying to sound like a jerk, but those are our SENATORS, not our REPRESENTATIVES.

And I totally agree with you. EVERYONE who has time to post on INGO has time to give these guys a quick call. For those who have never done it before its painless and easy. You will talk to some volunteer aid/intern who will ask what your are concerned with, you simply have to tell them that you are against any Assault Weapons Ban, any sort of limit on magazine capacity and any other infringement on your 2nd Amendment rights.

No need to go into details, they really don't care. Basically they will check off which side of the issue you are on. But it is IMPORTANT TO CALL because the more Pro-Gun people who call the better our chances are that we will win this fight.

Have you spoken with Pete? If so, you know it is truly a wasted phone call. That is why I didn't even post the number.

The message is the same though! Do something about this, or lose your rights!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom