• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    well, you want to shoot indoor only? wouldn't recommend deb's personally, pretty ghetto, midwest gun range in south bend is sposed to be awesome and stan at applied ballistics in lafayette is awesome, both have machine gun rentals too if you really wanna spend some ammo money! :D:spend::spend::spend:

That sounds fun too.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    You can meet up with us and hang out at the JAN 17th NWI INGO Open Carry night at the 1101 Cigar Lounge.

LINK TO EVENT => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

Neither Open Carry, nor Cigar Smoking are required, heck we don't even bite. Well maybe t_star, but that is Kevin's problem. No pressure to smoke or carry, but you will be required to talk about guns :yesway:

I don't bite! No need, I look mean enough. :xmad::xmad: or something. :dunno:
    Fixed.
    Watch out for T-Star. She spends her time chasing Jedi with Apple products.
    That's sort of true. Jedi acts up on the train and somebody has to keep him in line. I think I will print a picture of a glock and stick it on my iPod so it can be a more effective tool. :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Midnight guy just relieved the shift. Said Portage Steak N Shake was just robbed. I can't confirm, I'm still getting outta work.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I was tired enough, I must have mis-heard the date.

The glowingly brilliant management in my area granted the following...
    Guy#1..vacation all week. Not a problem, it happens.
    Guy#2..vacation wed-thur-fri. A couple single day vacations are an inconvience.
    Guy#3..vacation thur-fri........WTF??? He's the junior guy. They shoulda made him move his last 2 days to last week, or earlier.

Cause that leaves the day shift guy (guy #4) and myself (guy#5) to cover the shop 24 hrs till Saturday.

Ok. I'm done explaining (whining).

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's actually a trick question, whatever table I'm at is the cool kids table. :D

LARRY, THERE'S AN OPEN SEAT! HURRY!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    2013 indiana firearm bills

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...0-2013_firearm_bills_in_the_state_senate.html

Some VERY interesting bills in indiana this year.
    Allow guns on state property!
    Firearm freedom act (ie. You build a mg with all indiana made parts no need for atf to be involved, similar to montana's gun laws)
    Silencers when hunting
    Uavs not allowed even by leo
    And more...

Start writing and talking to the reps in committee, clear your schedule to go to the open public comment meeting.

I don't bite! No need, I look mean enough. :xmad::xmad: or something. :dunno:

That's sort of true. Jedi acts up on the train and somebody has to keep him in line. I think I will print a picture of a glock and stick it on my iPod so it can be a more effective tool. :laugh:

Hey!!!!

Careful. Might have to bring him a change of underwear.

Hey!!! X 2. :rofl:

Am I at the cool kids table guys?

It's actually a trick question, whatever table I'm at is the cool kids table. :D

LARRY, THERE'S AN OPEN SEAT! HURRY!

Too late I just got the word from Da PINKFather to throw away all the tables since they were not pink. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom