• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well seeing that I've been apart of INGO for over a year now I plan to be a little more active. So, howdy to all my NWI INGO Brotheren out there.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well seeing that I've been apart of INGO for over a year now I plan to be a little more active. So, howdy to all my NWI INGO Brotheren out there.

You can meet up with us and hang out at the JAN 17th NWI INGO Open Carry night at the 1101 Cigar Lounge.

LINK TO EVENT => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

Neither Open Carry, nor Cigar Smoking are required, heck we don't even bite. Well maybe t_star, but that is Kevin's problem. No pressure to smoke or carry, but you will be required to talk about guns :yesway:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Epic would be an understatement.
    I was on here a year before I met you.

Lol, woke up early this morning. Decided to take a short nap around 9, was still tired. Ended up missing Daisy's vet appointment at 5 because I didn't wake up until 6. Now I have to see if I can get her in tomorrow, she's almost out of seizure meds and need bloodworm before I could get more.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So, on the 19th my In-Law and I are going shooting but instead of going to the usual Blythes, we wanted to try something nice and new. Distance isn't too much of an issue. What could you recommend?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    So, on the 19th my In-Law and I are going shooting but instead of going to the usual Blythes, we wanted to try something nice and new. Distance isn't too much of an issue. What could you recommend?

well, you want to shoot indoor only? wouldn't recommend deb's personally, pretty ghetto, midwest gun range in south bend is sposed to be awesome and stan at applied ballistics in lafayette is awesome, both have machine gun rentals too if you really wanna spend some ammo money! :D:spend::spend::spend:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom