• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Facebook was mis-labeled... it really should have been fightbook you know...

Jedi can't control himself... I'm guessing that's why he isn't there...

I'm not gonna be bored tomorrow... getting the R8 back from the smith... gonna put her through her paces and then back to Blythes sunday to introduce another new shooter to the range time thing.... Somebody's got to do it...

Hey a side question, any of you guys that still look young enough to be in the military and have Run N Gun gear want to do a quick cameo in a local B rate movie being shot this spring in NW Indiana ? If so drop me a PM...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My boss posted this on facebook:

I wanted to respond really bad, but decided it would be safer if I just logged off of facebook and left it alone.

There are not hundreds of people coon fingering guns pulling triggers within two feet of each other on the streets, in the schools, in church, and at the Wal-Mart. It's called being a responsible gun owner.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    yeah I know, I had a nice response written out, but I thought better of posting it so I deleted it.

For me it helps having my boss as a friend on Facebook, because it reminds me to police what I say on there. Once something is on the internet it could be there forever (or at least until the zombies or robots rise up and kill us all). I try to always think of that when I post stuff.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gander Mountain Merville no more; becomes GUN STORE?

In my inbox today...
    ---
    Jedi, just heard that Gander Mountain is being sold and re-opening as a gun only store. This is the rumor I heard at work. Maybe you can email all the NWI group guys and get some more information for us. This rumor was started by a Gander employee and from the activity at Gander this last week it seems to be true. There have been alot of contractors goingin and out of the store this week. Thanks in advance if you can help.
    ---

:dunno: So anyone have any connections on this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom