actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I give up.

So I'm surfing Facebook and I find... A little back story first.

My ex-girlfriend is with this guy, and has a kid with this guy, who has never had a job. He has collected disability since he was 16. She quit her job, moved to Arkansas and started going to school. They live off the government with his disability and her grants along with food stamps, wik and free medical.

Anyway, like I said, I'm scrolling through my fb feed and discover that they are moving out of their apartment because they are buying a house. They're buying a house with our money... And they're proud that they are finally getting to own a house.

It's ridiculous, there's people out here who worked all their lives, fallen on hard times and are loosing their homes. And here's a couple people who don't work, one of which has never worked and the other just part time medial jobs... And they're buying a house... Give me a break, and people wonder what's happening to America. The land of the free, only if you don't work... The land of the brave, what's that, there's no need to be brave, the government will feed us, clothe us, educate us and protect us.

I give up, I've worked since I was 11 years old... A paper boy until I was 16 then I worked fast food, turned 18 went to a gas station, until robbed at gun point... Then on my days off found a new job in the stock room at target in river oaks, and ended up with the railroad working 12 hour days 7 days a week before turning 19.

Even the time I was off injured, I worked security to survive and still increased my debt, voluntarily had my car repoed, bought a clunker to get to my security job until I was deemed healthy enough to get back to the railroad.

I nearly lost my home, I did loose my car, had my power turned off, lived in the dark and off Ramon noodles. I work everytime I'm offered OT, and I'm still trying to pay off creditors. But I still need to help all the people who refuse to work. And the money I pay in taxes, ill see very little of that back as I'm single and have no kids. Of the 32,000 I've paid in taxes last year, I'll be lucky to see 2 grand back.

Why the hell even try anymore... It's ridiculous...

Rant off!!!

So anyway how about this weather?

Stop cyberstalking ex-s. No good can come from it.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    My boss posted this on facebook:
    "Food for thought: Nearly every gun show in the US forbids attendees to bring a loaded weapon with them onto the premises. Most shows require personal weapons to be checked at the door, tied and with clips unloaded. The website for "Crossroads of the West Gun Shows" states that "a safe environment in the show can only be maintained if there are no loaded guns."

So for those keeping track at home... We want loaded guns everywhere... On the streets, in the schools, in church, at the Wal-Mart... but not at the gun shows. Oooooo-kay."

I wanted to respond really bad, but decided it would be safer if I just logged off of facebook and left it alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom