Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    ok, going with cable tv and internet. We have internet TV too, hulu and netflix, but usually watching sports is easier on tv, and a couple other things like the news and what not.
    House is getting there, so need to do some change of address, change the license when Silver finally gets her paperwork back to do hers too, and then FINALLY get my Carry Permit again. Being out of state so much, I had let it lapse. Being out of country did not help, and Indiana did not do much there to help me, being in the military, since it was more for IN state, then out of state. Oh well. Problem solved now. No more overseas for me unless I wanna go. Too bad, was looking forward to seeing more of the world and letting everyone else pay.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Lord knows if it passes Quinn's just sitting there with his pen to sign it in with his buddy rahm patting his back :rolleyes:

Yep, BO's home town wants to take the lead on this one. Hopefully the downstaters can put a stop to it.

Most of my family lives there. My parents are planing their exit to the IN promise land. My Aunt and Uncle got FOID cards for Christmas, they may have them by June. It would take my JBT cousin months to register all his guns, but he's a JBT, so it doesn't apply to him.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    GeronimoJoe -- Did you drop off the toy at the 1101 Cigar Lounge last night? Did you wipe off your drool and spittle before you left?

Crap, I knew I forgot something last night.
    I'll be busy tonight, but I'll get it tomorrow.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    BillB, Do they have any luck ? I mean even when I get way above all the lights on one of the buildings or water towers I can't see much because of all the light polution.. The best I've ever done with my Meade telescope was when I got setup in the desert in Jushua Tree National Park... Real nice sky show... until the sand started blowing around that is... Anyways will have to take a look at that place anyways since thier in my back yard... but still got the invitation to stay a week or so out in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona and the thought of the beautiful skys, warm weather and the feeling of my bones not all burning from the cold well ....

That's a big mirror! I'll have to take the lady down there. They are only open to the public on the posted days? What do they do the rest of the nights of the year?

I'ts actually a very nice facility and the sky to the south is quite nice. It's actually only a couple of minutes from Shelby. I was on the board of directors when it was started.
    In addition to the public nights, they host groups (boy scouts, girl scouts, basically any group kids or adults), and they have an annual astronomy camp for kids. Also, members of the C.A.S. that donate x hours per year and have been trained on the facilty have access any time they want.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Monday I'm taking my daughter to the Lake County Sheriff's office to apply for her very first L.T.C.H.

She asked for it for her birthday so she's applying and I'm paying.

I'm thinking of signing her up for one of the Utah/Florida carry classes too, just for the education portion of the class since those states require that people be 21 to get their license. I just think it would be good for her to hear all the legal stuff from someone who is NOT her father. :n00b:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The UPS man and his big brown truck just brought me a new present. Its a new sign for the NWI INGO Clubhouse. Its small, but I think its got a great message.

image_zps9442c0e8.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Crap, I knew I forgot something last night.
    I'll be busy tonight, but I'll get it tomorrow.

What time are you going to be at the "club house"?
    Perhaps I can drop of the .40 brass for the .30 carbine you have?

Anyone going to protest on Feb 8th

Nope

Any other NWINGOers have the Voxer app on their fancy smartphones?

WOW, an App that turns a phone into a Walkie Talkie . . . now the Ham Radio geeks can talk to each in a different way. Can't wait for Jedi and Napalm to hear about this, we'll be wollowing around in GEEK TALK shorty.

Hey now! :rofl:
    Its a free app so I might look into it. Not real sure I see the need/point for it however.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom