• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I survived, but don't understand how the earth did as there were two INGO gangsters south of 30 at the same location. One was late 'cause he was hiden from da man on the roof of the E.C. po-po shop, but he escaped and made his way south....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yep, I was south of 30 alright... and I had to sit around in the car for alittle while to gander at all the stars that can be seen down there after BillB left...

I feel a trip to Arizona coming on....

I think it would take more than you Melensdad to equal the two of us down there.... but I also think you will have many more times to make the world stable in the coming months...

By the way, Comcast is faster than AT&T or Uverse, which is AT&T's product... althoug realize that both services only allow 5MB upstreams.... I too like my TV... but normally just the Sportsmans Channels...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Oh snap! But sj still have way more SNOBS then munster does. Although Isuspect munster has a bigger drug problem then sj has right now.

:rockwoot: oh wait should we not be rooting for gary? :D

I'm not rooting for anybody. Just between the two "snobby" towns, Munster got an early start.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Therese -- shirt fit?

Bill B -- Fencing season is back in full swing, not only will I be crossing north of the Gangsta Line, I'll be doing it in Illinois as much of my time will be spent in Chicago Heights at the high school for fencing practice. Practice started up again yesterday after a holiday break.

Fixed 7 broken weapons last night. Back at the grind again today for a 2 hour morning practice, then again tomorrow for another 2 hour practice. Wonder how many more weapons the team will break.

GeronimoJoe -- Did you drop off the toy at the 1101 Cigar Lounge last night? Did you wipe off your drool and spittle before you left?

Wild Deuce -- reminder you have stuff at the Cigar Lounge too.

GhostofWinter -- feeling better yet or still under the weather?

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I believe our last homicide was filed in 2007, a pretty good one at that, and our missing Dr. is presumed dead.

Munster murders are usually gory and have wierd plot twist, plus we make national news.

We just set our standards for crime and murder to a higher level.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I'm not rooting for anybody. Just between the two "snobby" towns, Munster got an early start.

SJ is based around people who couldn't hang in Munster so they went out and started building in the land that time forgot.

It's ok if they wanna try and ride our coat tails, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Last edited:

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Oh snap! But sj still have way more SNOBS then munster does. Although Isuspect munster has a bigger drug problem then sj has right now.

SJ isn't snobery, it's insecurity of inferiority compared to the M.

Drugs...... What's a little coke between 14 year olds since mom and dad are never home? SJ hot nothing on that, what.... Their kids smoke pot, please, poor losers.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    That's hilarious, nit the murder, of how that news article quickly turned into PR blitz for the swat team and the robot.

Damn, I take one week off work and I don't even keep up on murder inmy own town! lol

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, Do they have any luck ? I mean even when I get way above all the lights on one of the buildings or water towers I can't see much because of all the light polution.. The best I've ever done with my Meade telescope was when I got setup in the desert in Jushua Tree National Park... Real nice sky show... until the sand started blowing around that is... Anyways will have to take a look at that place anyways since thier in my back yard... but still got the invitation to stay a week or so out in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona and the thought of the beautiful skys, warm weather and the feeling of my bones not all burning from the cold well ....

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    That's a big mirror! I'll have to take the lady down there. They are only open to the public on the posted days? What do they do the rest of the nights of the year?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom