• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    ouch! You forgot to offer a hamster as well.

It depends... Is it the tactical model hamster?!?!?!

Ultimate_Hamster_Weapon_MKII_by_Turbocharge0.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Not going to make it to the clubhouse today.
    I hate people...
    In ther news look forward to act 3 of "the circus" should be hitting INGO and FB late tonight or early tomorrow.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericpwp, thanks for the link to the 22 WMR, although by the time I made it back on here the first on was all gone... Melensdads 22 LR is all gone already too, and the cabelas link looks like it is there still but a one box limit per order is gonna be real expensive if I have them ship it to the house...

Gonna try to take a ride out to Michigan City, Valpo, and if nothing at those then I'll try Plymouth and Rochester... What a crock to find ammo... Gonna have to get my friend to put some more hours on the plane and hit some further walmarts and gunshops and see if I can find some more ammo somewhere...

Thanks for looking for me though...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    so, since many towns/cities/counties in NWI (and probabaly all over the state) require you to fingerprint thru L1 security, how does that effect LTCH's being issued when L1 is closing their doors tomorrow "due to sequester cuts"??

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    so, since many towns/cities/counties in NWI (and probabaly all over the state) require you to fingerprint thru L1 security, how does that effect LTCH's being issued when L1 is closing their doors tomorrow "due to sequester cuts"??
    Where'd you hear that? Link?
    why would sequester affect them?

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Came down with a ridiculous headache today...i was really wanting to sit at the clubhouse for a while... Hope tomorrow I feel better.

Any one have plans of being there in the morning/lunch time?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Where'd you hear that? Link?
    why would sequester affect them?

T's dad has an appt for cdl fingerprints tomorrow, he picked up a letter on the counter yesterday when he was there. It stated they were closing march 15th and referred all people to the oak lawn illannoy store starting Monday. Not sure about any other locations, but why refer ppl to oak lawn when Hammond or Gary would be lots closer? Shoulda grabbed a copy of the letter, I will tomorrow.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Had a guy try convincing me that Indiana is a conceal only state. He was very persistent. Kept saying us gun owners have to look out for each other and when one of us gun owners is accidently breaking the law. Tried to educate him but he was dead set on open carrying being illegal. Told him to cite me the ic and to join ingo then took my leave.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    T's dad has an appt for cdl fingerprints tomorrow, he picked up a letter on the counter yesterday when he was there. It stated they were closing march 15th and referred all people to the oak lawn illannoy store starting Monday. Not sure about any other locations, but why refer ppl to oak lawn when Hammond or Gary would be lots closer? Shoulda grabbed a copy of the letter, I will tomorrow.
    I got my TWIC card a block north of the courthouse in Hammond at Holman and Russell at the Indiana Harbor Enrollment Center 200 Russell Center ST. Suite 110 and the person I talked to said they did electronic fingerprinting there one day a week by appointment. Sorry, I don't have a phone number.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I got my TWIC card a block north of the courthouse in Hammond at Holman and Russell at the Indiana Harbor Enrollment Center 200 Russell Center ST. Suite 110 and the person I talked to said they did electronic fingerprinting there one day a week by appointment. Sorry, I don't have a phone number.
    That's where I got mine, that's the Hammond L1 site.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Had a guy try convincing me that Indiana is a conceal only state. He was very persistent. Kept saying us gun owners have to look out for each other and when one of us gun owners is accidently breaking the law. Tried to educate him but he was dead set on open carrying being illegal. Told him to cite me the ic and to join ingo then took my leave.

It isn't the Indiana Code. But you can tell him to go to the Indiana State Police page on the internet.
    Go to Firearm Licensing.
    Go to FAQs.
    Go to General Firearms Questions
    (Now it's messed up a little. Someone updated the form and messed up.)
    It's question #13 Does the Indiana statute require me to carry the handgun on my person concealed or exposed.
    The answer is answer #14, same heading.
    "Indiana law is silent on the issue" 1st line.
    After that it suggests concealed, and limits on places, and if an officer questions you.

Oops, forgot the source.
    http://www.in.gov/isp/files/General_Firearms_Information_updated_2_2013.pdf

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Also ask him to show you on the license where it says concealed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom