• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya Schererville didn't have any this afternoon...

Didn't make it to Michigan City today but will probably be out there and Valpo this weekend... looking for more 22 WMR.....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I figure ill stop at Walmart then cabelas then bass pro then gander mountain... Sort of a big circle, followed by a few lgs's

If I can't find anything I'll end up at the lounge and sit back with a cigar. Gonna be an early day for me.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia

Not that I feel the need to defend my self or pricing as I sleep well knowing I'm a fair guy, but you tried to make a point with your edit calling me out...
    Theres about $1200 invested in that package. Including 12 magazines...Its all Minty condition...

I didn't ask an outrageous price, it sold within 3 minutes on Brianenos.com. had 4 "I'll take it" PMs before I could close the ad.

:patriot:

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not that I feel the need to defend my self or pricing as I sleep well knowing I'm a fair guy, but you tried to make a point with your edit calling me out...
    Theres about $1200 invested in that package. Including 12 magazines...Its all Minty condition...

I didn't ask an outrageous price, it sold within 3 minutes on Brianenos.com. had 4 "I'll take it" PMs before I could close the ad.

:patriot:

In this channel **ONLY** mom and dad can fight. So jr go back to your room. :p

We need Neg Rep back. :rockwoot:

Yes we do!!! Yes we do.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I figure ill stop at Walmart then cabelas then bass pro then gander mountain... Sort of a big circle, followed by a few lgs's

If I can't find anything I'll end up at the lounge and sit back with a cigar. Gonna be an early day for me.
    Andy after all that driving around and burning gasoline at Obama's new & improved $3.75 a gallon, and then not finding any 22lr ammo that is priced by its weight in GOLD, you'll be too broke to come to the cigar lounge for anything other than one of those nasty grape Swisher Sweets :):

Theres about $1200 invested in that package. Including 12 magazines....
    I think Jay was just looking for a gun, didn't realize you were selling a customized competition firearm/belt/holster/pouches/magazines, etc.

Honestly my reaction when I saw the photo was WOW. It was not the price that was the issue, it was simply that when you were in the lounge you mentioned you might sell your G34. I simply presumed that as selling a G34, not a G34 and all the stuff to put you into the action shooting sports competition circles.

I know Jay pretty well, I don't really think he was 'calling you out' but more that he was astounded that there was a whole package.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    If you had 2 Glock 19s, would you trade one for a S&W Governor? I'm not sure if I'm crazy or not.

that sounds pretty crazy, have you ever shot a governer? obviously just my opinion, but i'm not impressed with any of those 410 handguns, seem kinda silly. on the other hand, 410 and 45 long colt seem to be readily available and cheap still!

edit, i thought you were gonna trade TWO g19's for a governer, ONE g19 makes more sense.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    that sounds pretty crazy, have you ever shot a governer? obviously just my opinion, but i'm not impressed with any of those 410 handguns, seem kinda silly. on the other hand, 410 and 45 long colt seem to be readily available and cheap still!

edit, i thought you were gonna trade TWO g19's for a governer, ONE g19 makes more sense.

Well, I liked the idea of having a hand-shotty for home defense, especially in a S&W package. I've spent a lot of time this morning reading a lot about the ballistic capabilities of 410 shotshells in short barrels. Even Winchester's PDX1 nastiness doesn't penetrate far enough to be considered consistently lethal.

While I'm still looking to diversify the portfolio, I think I've been talked out of the 410 handgun craze.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Andy after all that driving around and burning gasoline at Obama's new & improved $3.75 a gallon, and then not finding any 22lr ammo that is priced by its weight in GOLD, you'll be too broke to come to the cigar lounge for anything other than one of those nasty grape Swisher Sweets :):

I think Jay was just looking for a gun, didn't realize you were selling a customized competition firearm/belt/holster/pouches/magazines, etc.

Honestly my reaction when I saw the photo was WOW. It was not the price that was the issue, it was simply that when you were in the lounge you mentioned you might sell your G34. I simply presumed that as selling a G34, not a G34 and all the stuff to put you into the action shooting sports competition circles.

I know Jay pretty well, I don't really think he was 'calling you out' but more that he was astounded that there was a whole package.

My bad. Sorry, if I over reacted... If any one is buying right now, Like myself...were all paying high prices.

I consciously put a fair price on my gun in order help a young/new shooter get into action shooting.

I could have gun brokered it for at least $1500.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to start anything...please disregard my previous post...

Sorry Jay. Must have interpreted it as "hey every one, come look at this jack ass try to rip off his friends." Not the case.

Pals?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I wish, I'm in beautiful downtown corydon. [/purple]
    I'll be back in da region tonight. I'll have to talk to Jedi, he made need replaced.

Really you guys are gonna let my #2 back into the region.
    No one is going to attempt to whack him before he makes it saflely into Northern Lake County? What the price of ammo too expensive. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom