• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Take the side tunnel that goes via the parking garage and you should be fine. I had to double back out of the station to do that to avoid them.
    How about that, I forgot all about it. :n00b: Luckily, I go through the garage probably 98% of the time, so no harrasment today. :rockwoot:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Anyone interested in doing some force on force at Mindset Labs sometime after June 1? His schedule is not out yet, and I don't get vacation until June. I have always said I wanted to do it but never had the time or the money. Now I have the time, and I will get the money, but I am going to do it. Care to join me?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Why the avoidance?

tumblr_lj778hy66c1qcdic6o1_500.png

:facepalm:
    you have seen my daily backpack right?
    No way I want to go explaining that to the JBTs.
    :nono: I'm prepared to walk home or miss the train to foot it to the next station. I want NOTHING to do with them.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Anyone interested in doing some force on force at Mindset Labs sometime after June 1? His schedule is not out yet, and I don't get vacation until June. I have always said I wanted to do it but never had the time or the money. Now I have the time, and I will get the money, but I am going to do it. Care to join me?

That sounds like fun.

Keep me posted. Time will be my biggest issue.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    A big thank you to sadclown. Heres todays review I wrote for Blythes.

Went in to Blythes today with two of my friends who wanted to be first time gun owners. John and Andrew helped them pick out a M&p 9 and a CZ. Since this was their first time they needed a lot of extra help and both of the guys went above and beyond to help these girls find some guns that met all their needs and did a great job at teaching them the basics especially in the time allotted.

Went to Blythes range as well and the girls got to shoot for their first time as well. Since one of the guns the girls were looking at was a M&P 9 Andrew let them shoot his personal M&P 9 which was much appreciated. The girls fell in love with shooting. (werent to fond of the 12 guage though :cool:) The whole ride home all they talked about was guns, and wanting to go back. Which was better than the drive there (talking about hair, make up, etc.)

Always a great time when I go to Blythes, and I recommend them to absolutely everyone who asks where the best gun shop is. 99% of my firearm related purchases are at Blythes, always been well taken care of. Thanks guys.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just realized I'm out of .40... Just have a few boxes of defense. Anyone know if bulk packs of .40 fmj being avaliable. All this talk of ammo shortages has me worried. Or is it just rifle and .22's that are hard to come by?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Just realized I'm out of .40... Just have a few boxes of defense. Anyone know if bulk packs of .40 fmj being avaliable. All this talk of ammo shortages has me worried. Or is it just rifle and .22's that are hard to come by?

I have been seeing .40 S&W Winchester White Box at the Schererville Walmart (I drop in almost every day). Usually two or three boxes about every 7-10 days. It's usually never on the shelf past noon. They had one box this morning but it was gone by the time I walked back around (20 minutes later?).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom