jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why would the crazies want to buy my ammo to pay off my house? :dunno:

I'm not flipping ammo and I'm not hoarding. However, I am providing free ammo to brand new shooters when they come out to shoot with me and I was planning on providing the ammo for first time Appleseeders (co-workers).

No no I don't think you understand what I'm say.

Say on 01 JUN 2013 the price for a bulk pack of .22lr fed cost $2500 at both the retail stores and online (INGO, amazon, etc.). What I'm asking you is if you had the bulk packs would you not sell them at that price when you bought them for say $20 and use that money to pay off debt or buy something else. Knowing full well that by OCT 2013 the price will go back to $20 (normal).

I'm asking if you are willing to supply the ammo at the crazy price if the buyers want it. Or would instead use your ammo how you are doing it now (teaching new shooters, using it yourself, etc...)

Jedi, don't put your hand in the water as the mercury/toxin/acid content might eat it away by the end of the trip...

Just saying...

The water is safe. :rolleyes:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Jedi, don't put your hand in the water as the mercury/toxin/acid content might eat it away by the end of the trip...

Just saying...

He might think you are kidding. I remember looking up a DNR report on the toxic content/contamination of Indiana fish. It listed the associated bodies of water ... the Little Cal River was pretty scary.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Like I said you don't have to put your hands in the water for the trip. Heck you don't even have to get wet. They help you into the boats and off you go. At the other end they help you out. It's a nice intro to canoe/kayayee

If you look at the website
    NWIPA Events List
    They have a lot of more outings in a lot of better locations some with rentals and some sadly where you need to bring your own.

For example:

Trial Creek
    Deep River
    Michigan City

etc...

The only in the little calumet is for beginnerings as it's real short.

I'm off to bed but I leave ya with this beauty and sexy girl.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DzYZJJkJ4W0/TWD_bo_x-aI/AAAAAAAAAMI/aSi9eBr2GCw/s1600/ugly+girl+0.jpg

:rofl:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That water isn't safe...

I've seen bodies draged out of there that looked like they had been under for months in as little as a day... that is one of the most toxic rivers in the State....

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    No no I don't think you understand what I'm say.

Say on 01 JUN 2013 the price for a bulk pack of .22lr fed cost $2500 at both the retail stores and online (INGO, amazon, etc.). What I'm asking you is if you had the bulk packs would you not sell them at that price when you bought them for say $20 and use that money to pay off debt or buy something else. Knowing full well that by OCT 2013 the price will go back to $20 (normal).

I'm asking if you are willing to supply the ammo at the crazy price if the buyers want it. Or would instead use your ammo how you are doing it now (teaching new shooters, using it yourself, etc...)

I knew what you meant. I was just funnin with 'ya.

If a pack of .22lr is going for $2500/525 rounds, I guarantee I will need the ammo more than the worthless federal reserve notes. Also, paying off my house will be my last concern at that point. :laugh:

You are correct that it would be tempting but like I said, if it's going for $2500 something is seriously wrong somewhere. I would be more likely to trade for something worth $2500 to me. If I were to sell for $2500, I would not sit on the "cash" for more than a few hours. Value is arbitrary, dependent, and unstable. The purpose/function of ammo is certain.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    oops, I just realized melensdad posted that on my introduction thread, but thanks anyways! :) I appreciate it!

Glad I could help. You'll often find Bill B, Lonehoosier, dansgotguns, Ghost of Winter and, of course, Andy219 at the lounge. Lately a couple others have ventured in during the day too. The most typical day for an INGO gathering seems to be Thursday. Gunbunnies wanders in from time to time. Heck Wild Deuce showed up one day and shocked the heck out of me :):

When we have Open Carry Cigar & Guitar Nights then its crazy packed with 25+ INGO members showing up.

There is an event on Thursday evening March 21. Its not a formal Open Carry night, but obviously INGO members are more than welcome to attend, and guns are always permitted.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Glad I could help. You'll often find Bill B, Lonehoosier, dansgotguns, Ghost of Winter and, of course, Andy219 at the lounge. Lately a couple others have ventured in during the day too. The most typical day for an INGO gathering seems to be Thursday. Gunbunnies wanders in from time to time. Heck Wild Deuce showed up one day and shocked the heck out of me :):

When we have Open Carry Cigar & Guitar Nights then its crazy packed with 25+ INGO members showing up.

There is an event on Thursday evening March 21. Its not a formal Open Carry night, but obviously INGO members are more than welcome to attend, and guns are always permitted.

Thanks for all the info. I will definitely have to stop by sometime.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    you can't have 5 black pmags. Low end took 2, and tstar took 2. you can have 2 black pmags and 3 FDE pmags. I do actually have 1 Green Pmag but it has been used once, and has the Unreal symbol spray painted into it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom