• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I plan on smoking about 4 or 5 cigars that day. I gave recreational shooting up for lent, so I gotta get my relaxation fix another way. I must take full advantage of my day off now.

Funny, the guy who sells guns and ammo gave up shooting for lent. So he's going to the cigar lounge where the guy who sells cigars gave up cigars for lent, but still shoots :):

I'll be a the cigar lounge from morning until about 2:30. Have to go coach Fencing at Lowell HS after school. Fencing is now 5 practices, 4 days a week. Mon night, Tues afternoon, Wed afternoon + Wed night . . . skip Thurs . . . then practice again Fri after school.

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Funny, the guy who sells guns and ammo gave up shooting for lent. So he's going to the cigar lounge where the guy who sells cigars gave up cigars for lent, but still shoots :):

I'll be a the cigar lounge from morning until about 2:30. Have to go coach Fencing at Lowell HS after school. Fencing is now 5 practices, 4 days a week. Mon night, Tues afternoon, Wed afternoon + Wed night . . . skip Thurs . . . then practice again Fri after school.

Lawl, oh the irony.

The official INGO team for NOT shooting while smoking cigars is Melensdad and Sadclownwp. I bet no one can NOT smoke cigars while shooting as well as we can.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    What you guys see.
    82D94D89-7E13-4037-80B4-1961E6EA06FC-3958-000002BE7F92424F.jpg

What I get at home.
    be585470.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Bob, you've got a sick mind.

The damn dog just sleeps like that.
    She's good for nothing, and freaks out when you're not there, even on Prozac.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well just had to cancel my CMC Trigger order as it was out of stock/backordered. I'm kind of pissed because they didn't state that in the beginning, a pet peeve of mine. Anyways I looked at all of CMC's listed distributors and only Brownell's had them, but it was only the curved @ $210. Guess I'll just wait for someone to get them in stock. Not going back to SWFA though...also boycotting Optics Planet for not showing out of stock until after I get an order #.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom