• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    just FYI Blythes does sell a whole slough of safes.

I saw a few safes there (at Valpo store), but couldn't find any price lists other than what they had in inventory (all sold), and all I saw was internal hinged liberty safes. For the right price including basement delivery I SUPPOSE I'd consider an internal hinge/excessively heavy one and try to sell it to the next owners of the house. I'll check out the other suggestions as well.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythe's safe showroom is at the Griffith store. At the Valpo store we only have some of the most popular models, and we are even low on the popular models. But the Griffith store has just about everything safe wise, and we can always order any safe that we don't have, as long as we are a dealer of that brand of safe.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have 10 30rd AR Mags for sale. 9 Pmags (6 black, 3 FDE) and 1 standard GI mag. I thought I would give NWI INGO members the first shot at buying them, they have never been used, they have never been loaded. I would like $21 a piece for them.

I also have a Magpul MBUS front sight in black that I would like to sell. I'd like $40 for it.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Little Calumet River Fest

I don't have all the info yet but the 3rd annual little calumet River Fest will be on SAT 18 MAY 2013.

More info here:
    NWIPA Events List

I did this last year and it was a blast.
    You can rent a canoe or kaakye (??sp??) for 1 or 2 people and go down the little calumet river as a big group. The starting point is near Wendy's on Kennedy Ave and the end point in on Burr St in Gary. A bus will bring you back to the starting point.

You get to experience a "whole other world" that we have right here in our backyard. if you have your own boat you can join for free.

Here is a video from the 2011 outing (not my video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjId9fWXEqQ

Also if the water is NOT your think there is also a biking/walking trail that is done at the same time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ya no thanks... id rather tube down a river in MO..... where the chances are of floating passed a body or nuclear waste is far less

:facepalm:

Oh come now where else can you see a big with 3 eyes!
    simpsons-mutant-fish-blinky_0.jpg

:rolleyes::D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Are you telling me that when a pack of .22lr goes for $2500 for 525 and you have some you would **NOT** sell it at that price if the crazies want to buy it in order to pay off your house? :dunno::popcorn:

Why would the crazies want to buy my ammo to pay off my house? :dunno:

I'm not flipping ammo and I'm not hoarding. However, I am providing free ammo to brand new shooters when they come out to shoot with me and I was planning on providing the ammo for first time Appleseeders (co-workers).

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, don't put your hand in the water as the mercury/toxin/acid content might eat it away by the end of the trip...

Just saying...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom