Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Haha xD I'm on the ropes with this one. Considering 1101 is south of thirty I feel that us southerners have more of a right to be there and claim it ad out hangout. Having the lounge as our southern territory I feel I speak for all of us rednecks when I say that we shall allow your continued visitation so long as we are invited to your meet & shoots.

:rofl: spoken like a true redneck who thinks they own lake county. :p
    So long as ya continue to pay the higher property taxes and we get our fair share that place can stand.

See u in a few weeks at the meet & shoot. Da PINKFather has yet to set foot in that place and if Jedi can manage he never will.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Haha xD I'm on the ropes with this one. Considering 1101 is south of thirty I feel that us southerners have more of a right to be there and claim it ad out hangout. Having the lounge as our southern territory I feel I speak for all of us rednecks when I say that we shall allow your continued visitation so long as we are invited to your meet & shoots.

Ha, the new guy does a Vulcan neck pinch and disables the pseudo Jedi master :rockwoot:

:rofl: spoken like a true redneck who thinks they own lake county. :p
    So long as ya continue to pay the higher property taxes and we get our fair share that place can stand.

See u in a few weeks at the meet & shoot. Da PINKFather has yet to set foot in that place and if Jedi can manage he never will.
    Because you got voted off the island :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

That's the thing Joe, the meet and shoots are way further South of route 30 then even where I live. Jedi gets hives even thinking about having to go just a little past of 30...I have no idea how he makes it throughthe meet and shoots! :dunno:

Because the meet & shoots are not done in NWI. =
    WINAMAC is not nwi, porter :puke:, laport :puke:, newton, :puke:

Winamac I think is stark county so Ihold me breath while Idrive thru the redneck areas and just think of the escape when Iget to winamac.

ditchmag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    I did some shooting at Blythes in Valpo yesterday morning. They had one AR-15 in stock. $3100.00. It was fun holding it anyways.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    I think you're unclear as to how this whole south of 30 thing works. See, all of us from NWI, especially south of 30 pretty much run all of Indiana. The rest of Indiana is under our control... We are the movers and shakers. And yes, winamac is our territory too. Needless to say, even NWI southerners dont enjoy the rest of the rednecks. It's messy business but someone has to do it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    As a firefighter, you haven't lived until you go to one of the IVFA conventions. Talk about wild and crazy is a understatement of how to party and the war stories that were told. By chance is the park in Hobart?
    South Holland, IL

I didn't grow up here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think you're unclear as to how this whole south of 30 thing works. See, all of us from NWI, especially south of 30 pretty much run all of Indiana. The rest of Indiana is under our control... We are the movers and shakers. And yes, winamac is our territory too. Needless to say, even NWI southerners dont enjoy the rest of the rednecks. It's messy business but someone has to do it.

you have lost your mind. :D

Northwest Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Northwest Indiana comprises Lake, Porter, LaPorte, Newton and Jasper counties in Indiana.

I really don't consider Jasper part of NWI not corrupt enough yet.
    Netwon is borderline I would say.

Winamac is a town in Monroe Township, Pulaski County, Indiana, United States.
    Winamac, Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So they are clearly NOT NWI.

We could control the safe if we could only get rid of those yahoos in Indy. They control way too much of the money,.:D

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    So how bad is the snow? I've got a 2wd pickup with manual transmission and an open diff. Supposed to be leaving work at 8 if they don't put us on lockdown again. Wondering if I just brave it or sleep here tonight. No windows in my unit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom