• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    The teacher had been gone for two days and had a bad letter from the substitute. this was a message he was not to be messed with from the 6th period class. Would he shoot them, no. Does he want to, even I do. If you have ever dealt with this teacher he usually had a fun class and would take stabs at students and we would fire back and we all had a good time. He is one of the few teachers that actually got through to me and helped me become a better student. I learned quite a bit from him. When I started to take classes in college that related to his classes, if the option was available I could have easily tested out of them. The teacher had an actual desire to see his students succeed and would take extra time to do so. He had a hard time with my graduating class, as we were according to the teachers then and now the worst class that ever went through those halls. The school had a wonderful way to put all the rejects of the school into his class, along with about 6 students that actually wanted to learn. I honestly can say that I would never think this teacher to hurt his students, although many need it. The best I can say it was a poor choice on words, but if you have ever dealt with the guy, he has some weird sayings. By far he was the teacher I respected the most out of high school and it would be a disservice to the students to relieve him from his position.

And no, he was not an English teacher, as the above proves.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    So if anyone cares I picked up a Nornico SKS in pretty good working condition with the attached bayonet and 30 round magazine And carrying case for $200.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    :postpics:
    Only $200 who did u rob? We all know 30 round 'clips' go for $200 alone. :rofl:

I m with my best friend visiting his wife's family in state. Wd I argued with him to sell me a gun. He named the price of $200. I immediately made a withdrawal from the bank.
    Pics coming soon.

Last edited:

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    IMAG2238_zps65f7f7ed.jpg

IMAG2240_zps7424d787.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Tomorrow is a big day for me. My year of being a probationary Fire Fighter ends, and I get my vote to become a member or not. I may need a cigar to celebrate.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I remember we had his 40th birthday party and him and like a half dozen of them were sitting at our picnic table burning stuff.

Then he threw an M80 into the park (which, by the way, was named after a fellow firefighter and friend of his who died on duty)behind our house. Then the cops came and he said it was some black kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom