Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    You have great taste.

Somewhere in the basement I have an old Nikon F2a tucked away with some lenses. Bought it in 1980 or 81? Its still a great camera but the film it used is obsolete.

Later I wanted something smaller, but still wanted a Nikon so I bought a 35Ti compact. That was a hell of a great little camera, but the last Nikon film camera I owned, in fact it was the last film camera I owned. Not sure where that camera is, lost somewhere in the back recesses of a closet?

Its probably on top of those 8cs of ammo you forgot you have in the closet.

BTW did you ever find out about the Corp/Trust thing you were talking about at the cigar event? Thinking ~$325 for that guy in Ft Wayne to do a trust is looking pretty good right now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just received a call from THE TIMES newspaper. Apparently their computer did not receive my submission properly so I had to email it directly to the lady who called me. Its now in their hands, not sure when mine is scheduled to be published.

I suspect others will be getting similar calls asking for their letters to be resubmitted. She told me there were 3 submissions over the weekend, all failed.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rolleyes:

How did you get through school?

Fine thank you. I only focused on math and science. Everything else I did not bother to pay attention too.

You realize that you are making an assumption, don't you?

Oh that is mean.

Damn, you're right. My bad. :laugh:

I just received a call from THE TIMES newspaper. Apparently their computer did not receive my submission properly so I had to email it directly to the lady who called me. Its now in their hands, not sure when mine is scheduled to be published.

I suspect others will be getting similar calls asking for their letters to be resubmitted. She told me there were 3 submissions over the weekend, all failed.

Yeah right computer error.
    They justed wanted to confirm your location for the black vans that are rolling towards.
    Nice knowing you. =P

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

I too, was rejected...too long. I have to edit it and resubmit it:xmad:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Mine was not rejected, they simply said they didn't get it. They got the subject, but not the body. Mine was longer than yours, I wonder if they will simply edit it down?
    They left a message for me to edit it down and resubmit it with "edit" in the subject line.

Here is the edit:
    Recent articles make it appear Sheriff Buncich is either ignorant of the laws he has sworn to uphold, or has become a pawn of the corrupt Chicago machine. In a recent story The Times said "All the sheriff is asking is make the promoter have a guy with an federal firearms license, check all these yard-sale transactions out" and an earlier article attributes Sheriff Buncich as saying “only the Lake County Board of Commissioners has the power to restrict or close the gun shows.” This is would place Lake County in direct violation of state law, and the sheriff should know this. He also related a story about “illegal” gun sales taking place in the parking lot. If this is true why didn’t officers investigate and make an arrest? Is the sheriff being derelict in his duties? Maybe he’s hoping for some Bloomberg cash to fuel further ambitions. Either way, he needs to educate himself.

Comments? Corrections?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I just heard on channel 9 out of Chicago, something about the Lake Station teacher on the 5 P.M. news.

This is the picture that was taking.

C5C5B38A-D36D-415C-889E-B7DC3F62CA14-7378-00000BD8E2124CC9_zpsecd764cf.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom