note 3 kid car seats!
    :dunno:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Bob...perhaps I will share the story of a co-worker that was in France and WILLINGLY hunted for something I wanted...talk about making Kevin look bad.

Wildduece, I do hope that story does not have a bad ending.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    She's found a durango, traverse w/ 3rd row, and a couple other suv's. I found an Audi a4, and a couple infinities.

Bob what's the bigger vw suv?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bob what's the bigger vw suv?

Touareg. Its the one I own. It is actually a mid-size. Only a 5 seater. Lousy gas mileage, I average about 16mpg, but it is a towing beast and can pull 7700 pounds. I've towed almost that much weight with mine, it struggled a bit in the hills but it did it. I'd rather tow that weight with a Ford F250, but the Touareg will out tow virtually every mid-size and many larger SUVs. I pulled a trailer with my '67 Jeepster from southern Indiana, towed my snowcat and several heavy tractors and it always did the job. But if you want to pile bunch of kids in the back and haul them then the Touareg is not a good choice.

FWIW, most similar sized vehicles have a towing capacity of 4500 to 5000 pounds.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    OK what is the rest of the story?

Nothing bad ...

SURVIVES!!!, that Is usually thanks to guys like you, thank you.

This

Sorry, didn't mean to be cryptic. I was just thinking out loud. We worked an arrest the other day. The patient looked like they might make it at last word. I was just thinking of everything they have to look forward to during recovery. In addition to cardiac/resp arrest issues along with the underlying causes, the body undergoes a lot of "punishment" during resuscitation.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I took the Utah/Arizona/Florida CCW class at Cabelas. I didn't really learn anything new but got a couple of booklets to look over and paid 15 bucks for the 2013 edition of a book listing the basics of CCW laws in individual states. I will be good to go in 38 states when I get the applications processed.

They will have another class in April.

Im kicking myself for not grabbing a few boxes of Hornaday 9,mm defense loads that were there when I arrived but long gone after the class:(

10mm was there in abundance

Lots of Chino pants on sale at about 70 percent off

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nothing bad ...

This

Sorry, didn't mean to be cryptic. I was just thinking out loud. We worked an arrest the other day. The patient looked like they might make it at last word. I was just thinking of everything they have to look forward to during recovery. In addition to cardiac/resp arrest issues along with the underlying causes, the body undergoes a lot of "punishment" during resuscitation.

Better alive then dead. I was going to say so more insensitive stuff but meh...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok. I finally video'd my Christmas lights.
    Here's the tree in the house. Yes, I know, the room is a mess.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_xPzgsbd1o[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom