Better that than this:
    picture.php

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Dyerwatcher they wouldn't sell you a reloading tool ?

They must have a problem with making money, wonder how they keep the doors open with that kinda attitude ? Guess we should all do our part to let the cat out of the bag that they don't like selling things... Facebook here I come... How was the cigar ?

Well you had it at the Clubhouse so, knowing Melensdad's good taste it must have been good.... Stay over here in the free land... all that is over across the thin red line is trouble.... and slavery...

They would not even let me in the store.

And the cigar was outstanding.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hey melensdad I just retired from tri creek ems.

Another FAR SOUTH LAKE COUNTY guy :yesway: :rockwoot: :yesway: If we can keep this up then us mouth breathing, overall wearing hillbillies and country bumpkins will way outnumber the north of 30 gangstas :ar15:

And the cigar was outstanding.
    I gave up cigars for LENT. You are just rubbing it in because those Cru Royales are really nice cigars :cool:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    This time I'll be sure to get a photo of whatever pro-gun logo you have on your shirt when I get pictures of the attendees.

I just had to give you a hard time. I wore it to the V-day shoot and nobody took pics of it then. That's fine, I'd hate to break all those cameras! :)

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well I made it back safe and sound. Stopped by Cabela's over there. Had a decent stock of guns, no handgun ammo other than some .45, no reloading comps, no 22 or 223, but quite a bit of the odd cals. Picked up a 5.11 operators belt while I was there. Good times.

Also, my wife decided it was a great idea to stop at Ikea on a Sunday afternoon. EFF THAT!!! Got a new coffee table, but I don't think it was worth it. Oh well.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Emergency treatment of cardiac arrest has to be one of the most brutal and violent experiences for anyone that survives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom