• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    By the way, +1 to dansgotguns. The guy picked me outta that monster crowd, when he noticed black betty.

But we're gonna have to take half a point back, his poor wife was freezing during the march. I thought she was going to succumb to the cold and have to be left for dead.
    Tell her I'm sorry for ribbing her a bit, I was raised by wolves. I hope she's warm now.

Seriously though, picking Black Betty out of that crowd, maybe he should work for missing persons.

In my defense I offered her long johns before we left, but she declined because she wanted to wear jeans that nothing could fit in except her. (Eyeroll) whatevs. And how can you not point out black betty in a mere crowd of 1000, I was standing there saying Andy that's the .308 I'm telling you I know that rifle! Lmao

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    In my defense I offered her long johns before we left, but she declined because she wanted to wear jeans that nothing could fit in except her. (Eyeroll) whatevs. And how can you not point out black betty in a mere crowd of 1000, I was standing there saying Andy that's the .308 I'm telling you I know that rifle! Lmao

:laugh:

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Lowend... I accidentally went out and bought another gun myself....

Wow, the bull to go through to just put a gun on layaway over at Cabelas anymore.... They made me get in the NICS check line to get to the cash register... I'm thinking thats the end of that... This will probably be the last one there atleast till they get some control over the line situation again...

Sorry but most of the day I had to work up here or I would have gone down to Indy... Thanks to all that did attend...

Yikes. Was it busy today? Normally if I see someone waiting to put a gun on layaway I'll bump them to the front of the line and process it myself. There are a few sour apples in the bunch though...

SO, what did ya get?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    SO, what did ya get?

^^^^this!!^^^^

i was in cabelas today for a few killing time, couldn't believe how bare everything was upstairs, wow!
    only thing i was looking for really was a paddle style double mag holder for 1911 mags, nope! to be fair, westforths and blythes griffith didn't have any either.

oh yeah mark, thought about you today when i saw the AR pistol for sale at cabelas for 2300!!! ouch

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lowend and DK, Got another Ruger MKII KMK678 Gov target... used but nice and not bad in price... Now if I can find some more bulk pack 22LR somewhere....

Just left Blythes in Valpo and I'm a bit disappointed in them... Offered to let them make money on selling posters of T_Star and Veronica at the Feb 14th. shoot and they didn't want to sell thier posters... I guess T_Star is too hot or something...

Oh well if anyone wants any of them I'll sell them to you in the parking lot and make a donation to the American Museum of Military Vehicles in Crown Point, a Veterans operated education organization...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Traffic prioritization. I pay for 25 Mbps internet and everyone else slows it down with their crap. I had a linksys for a bit that was excellent but it stopped working. The last couple have sucked. I have noticed putting my computer in the DMZ on this one helps a bit.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Traffic prioritization. I pay for 25 Mbps internet and everyone else slows it down with their crap. I had a linksys for a bit that was excellent but it stopped working. The last couple have sucked. I have noticed putting my computer in the DMZ on this one helps a bit.
    Are you talking about people in your house?

QOS is only going to help you with your traffic priorities as it exits your router. Once you get into the ISP network it won't do much for you.

Sounds like maybe it is just slow inspecting the traffic. What other devices are on your network? Maybe one of them is being chatty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom