Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They will only sell you 3 boxes at a time...

Oh you italian you need to do like us brownies do.
    Take your mom, your dad, your sister, your sister's boyfriend, your cousin who just got here from south of the border, your neighbor's daughter, and the priest and each of you buy 3 boxes. :D

Thinking about building a computer but haven't done it since before CPUs broke the 1 GHz mark. Lol

Just do it, Tiger woods style. :laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well actually Jedi.... it would go a bit different as I just have my guy talk to the union guy that runs the trucking business that delivers the stuff but that's all italian don't you know...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Little note on PMI ammo, there are two grades of ammo you can get from them not sure which grade you guys got... I know if I buy regular grade at a higher price it has been just fine... now if you get the grade 2 stuff which is normally sold at bottom dollar it's a mix of different loadings and seconds... it normally goes bang but very deffinately is hard to figure out if it is a +P or low end round before you hit the trigger... That stuff is cheap and builds trigger control because of the lack of consistancy round to round...

That's funny, if there were some indication of that on the packaging I'd be okay with that. Still would t buy it. But passing a box full of goat turds off as ammo is not good business practice, I believe that is the definition of "pig in a poke"

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I thought that was just to send the jobs down there

:nono:

Now trucks and truck drivers from south of the border can come into the USA to deliver goods. At one point it was only 50 miles into the country but IIRC that has not been dropped or the time limit for it is over.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    :nono:

Now trucks and truck drivers from south of the border can come into the USA to deliver goods. At one point it was only 50 miles into the country but IIRC that has not been dropped or the time limit for it is over.

As of right now there is 7 company that have authority to deliver in the U.S. only about a dozen trucks are delivery fright out side the 50 mile zone. Most Mexico trucking company's don't want to come up her because of all the rule that U.S. drivers have to follow.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Really thought I was done with high school fencing teams for a while but my wife scheduled a meeting for the Lowell High School team to meet today. Practice to begin next week.

And she drafted me as a 'volunteer' :n00b:

Oh joy. Oh joy.

I was hoping the new team would just end up fencing at the local fencing club, that would make my life a lot easier. The kids started at the club in St John, but they seem to have the desire to move it to the high school. That means fund raising, more equipment to buy, build and maintain. Looks like my anticipated free time is all gone.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    High school kid just backed into the front end of the Jetta.

image_zpsbf0b825b.jpg

image_zps86ea5040.jpg

The car has the racing style front end, that part alone is almost $1800. My guess is that this kid (yes, I know him, he's one of my saber fencing kids) is going to be getting a $3000 to $3500 repair bill by the time the paint is dry.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Hope he has insurance. I know my bumper ran about $1k to get it fixed both times. And now it's cracked for the 3rd time. First time a jeep with a hitch backed into my car. Second time I slid into a car at a green light...GREEN MEANS GO!!!! And this third time, I don't know what happened, probably something in a parking lot. I just know I'm not fronting the money for it, and I don't really want to turn it into insurance, even though I have full coverage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom