• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I had white castle last night and taco bell tonight. Poor planning on my part. It smells like roadkill and burning tires in here.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I had white castle last night and taco bell tonight. Poor planning on my part. It smells like roadkill and burning tires in here.
    Might want to make a late night trip to Speedway for some roller grill sausage for the dietary hat trick. Then take a stroll through Wal Mart and give all the other shoppers a special treat by sharing your culinary adventures with their olfactory receptors. :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think I broke my foot... Is that even possible? I think it was during the rally sat. I thought I was just sore and tired because of my out of shape coupled with lack of sleep, long car drive the marching in cold.

I didn't think much of the curb/hole I stepped on/in and my foot went the wrong way. But it is hurting more and more and more... At the point where I'm hobbling very badly.

The top and bottom of my foot has some swelling and discoloration, not painful until I wiggle my toes, move my foot or walk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom