Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Your not italian ?.....

Geeze Ill have to give you a hand with your delivery ey...

Geronimojoe, just send me the PMI stuff you got stuck with Ill shoot it for you... Thats what friends do for each other you know...

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I couldn't get to Indy for the rally, so I did the next best thing and bought another gun! Thanks to all who made the trip to fight for our rights.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._aguila_super_colibri_22_powderless_ammo.html

2 reasons to check out this thread. One is the ammo. The other is the FNH Tactical .45

FNH USA - Distinct Advantage :: FNX

One of the guys in the other lane turned out to a fellow INGOer. Told him about the Winimac M&S. He said he will be there. If he posts in the March thread, bring some 45acp ammo, that FNH Tactical is one VERY NICE pistol!

I have the fnx .40 and loooove it. but the first time i saw the .45 tactical I immediately wished I had that instead of mine lol. I plan to get one asap though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Andy, Dan and the rest of you who made it down to INDY :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

Hope he has insurance. I know my bumper ran about $1k to get it fixed both times. And now it's cracked for the 3rd time. First time a jeep with a hitch backed into my car. Second time I slid into a car at a green light...GREEN MEANS GO!!!! And this third time, I don't know what happened, probably something in a parking lot. I just know I'm not fronting the money for it, and I don't really want to turn it into insurance, even though I have full coverage.
    I did a quick internet search for the current price of the racing front end that is installed on my Jetta, just the plastic parts are $1850.00.

I figure this is going to be a $3500.00 repair bill for the kid (and his mom).

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Andy, Dan and the rest of you who made it down to INDY :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

I did a quick internet search for the current price of the racing front end that is installed on my Jetta, just the plastic parts are $1850.00.

I figure this is going to be a $3500.00 repair bill for the kid (and his mom).

Missed a great time, road trip and event. Can't wait for the next one.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lowend... I accidentally went out and bought another gun myself....

Wow, the bull to go through to just put a gun on layaway over at Cabelas anymore.... They made me get in the NICS check line to get to the cash register... I'm thinking thats the end of that... This will probably be the last one there atleast till they get some control over the line situation again...

Sorry but most of the day I had to work up here or I would have gone down to Indy... Thanks to all that did attend...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There's me my wife and my cousin at the 2:10 :) we strayed a bit back from Andy and acteon when we stopped at the 9/11 monument.

Hard to see you, and the wife was completely hidden by the guy with the sign. But the way, I liked the message on your shirt.

And that was me next to Andy at 1:45. I had a great time.
    Woulda been better if they told us to meet up after at Tilted Kilt like some of them did.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way, +1 to dansgotguns. The guy picked me outta that monster crowd, when he noticed black betty.

But we're gonna have to take half a point back, his poor wife was freezing during the march. I thought she was going to succumb to the cold and have to be left for dead.
    Tell her I'm sorry for ribbing her a bit, I was raised by wolves. I hope she's warm now.

Seriously though, picking Black Betty out of that crowd, maybe he should work for missing persons.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    By the way, +1 to dansgotguns. The guy picked me outta that monster crowd, when he noticed black betty.

But we're gonna have to take half a point back, his poor wife was freezing during the march. I thought she was going to succumb to the cold and have to be left for dead.
    Tell her I'm sorry for ribbing her a bit, I was raised by wolves. I hope she's warm now.

Seriously though, picking Black Betty out of that crowd, maybe he should work for missing persons.

And the whole time he's telling me its you, I was telling him not its not.

He's like well that's his gun, and I was arguing saying... But that's not him. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Acteaon is hard to miss with that squirrel attached to his face :D

You Bastage!!
    I fell of the couch laughing.

I woulda maybe trimmed it down a bit, but.....
    It seems someone has been siphoning off some of the funds at the American Legion that I'm responsible for.
    So I got the pleasure of spending all day yesterday at the bank, the accountant, the Post, and the Schererville Police Department.

Then I worked mids.

Then down to Indy.
    So I kinda missed the sstache.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seriously, that crowd at Indy was awesome. CarmelHP (I think his name was) estimated 700-1000.

I went around trying to find Andy, and he's not a small target.
    But dansgotguns, zoomed right in.
    I am honestly impressed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom